Refute this

refute this

Attached: Screenshot_20220524_134302~2.jpg (829x822, 82.24K)

dogs are carnivores. therefore their parasite load will be too high and their meat not fit for human consumption. also dog probably tastes like dog

of course a nigger doesn't understand the relationship between the white man and dogs kek
you are a violent low IQ monke
you wouldn't understand

Dogs don't produce lots of meat like cows and are much more sentient. Ideally one day we would not need to kill any animal for meat, but killing dogs is sick and soulless

Why? I'd eat dog

Easy: white people are superior and only our values matter.

If I didn't keep a vegan diet I would eat any animal on the planet. I cannot refute this. Hail Hitler!

Why tf do people care what others eat?
No better than the vegans.

Amazing pajeet logic, shitskin.

Why, i feel bad for all animals i eat. Except fish, fuck fish.

Both correct.

It's not that bad surprisingly.

Stop projecting Andrew. And stop speaking nigger Latin.

Cows are very smart and sweet. However they can't be easily potty trained, taught as many tricks (or duties), hop up in your lap or bed, live indoors (cleanly), show extreme loyalty, and mesh with every other animal.
Domesticated animals aren't food, you fucking chinks. Plus a cow can feed a village. Dog will barely feed a chink family, you fucking diseased nasty 5 ft tall fucks. Absolutely disgusting

>a dog is the same as a cow
retard nigger logic as usual but par for what I expect from chang bbc posters.

cows exist to be food. they were bred selectively from the aurochs for human consumption. they don't exist for any other purpose

This is a female

chings are definitely cannibals.
they eat dog to satisfy their desire to eat human flesh.

Attached: 76083745-C43B-4051-8339-23E112E6EE56.jpg (748x712, 172.71K)

You won’t eat the dog because I like them and if you do I will kill you. I will eat the cow because I don’t care about them and you can’t stop me.

And snownigger doesn't understand relationship between the Indian man and cows. They are a lot more affectionate actually.

Milk?
Retard mutt

idk man, cows haven't evolved facial expressions to communicate with us. Wolves never started as food, humans don't seem to like predator meat, chinks must have started eating dogs after domestication which is p degenerate desu. Cows might be able to plow fields but dogs herd cattle, protect them, help with hunting, tracking....why would you eat one of your most useful tools, unless you were so uncivilized you didn't know how to use it?

Attached: dog.jpg (1280x720, 26.33K)

kys mutt

Attached: 1657374443393.jpg (784x1024, 100.55K)

You don't eat animals that eat meat other than seafood. You only eat herbivores. It's not complicated user.

Chinks literally think torturing animals before slaughter make them taste better. I'd try eating dog, even as a dog lover, if Chinkoids didn't bash it with sticks before flaying it alive and throwing it still breathing onto a grill

Like what values? Chopping of your own dick and sucking BBC non-stop?

>they exist for food
>>UHM, AKSHULLY, WHAT ABOUT MILK? CHECKMATE, ATHIEST
christcucks, when will they learn?

Attached: soy on a stick worshipper.jpg (1000x1000, 246.92K)

>Easy: white people are superior and only our values matter.
This, why do we have to argue with genetically inferior people ffs. Cows are food, dogs are pets, end of discussion you disgusting soulless asian pea brains.

Nigger

You probably have no use for your dog.
Most dog owners don’t train their dogs
Dogs constantly bark in my neighborhood
Dog shit left on the sidewalk/yard
Dog off it’s leash chases me when I jog
Dogs maul people every day
Your dog isn’t interesting. It doesn’t do anything besides inconvenience others.
Stop reproducing dogs just because you’re lonely and need to touch a warm mammal to release serotonin.

why do fucking mutts ruin every thread
kys you big lipped ugly cunts
fucking monkeys

Attached: 1657375141005.jpg (300x400, 29.24K)

Cows are bred for food. Dogs are bred for companionship. Turd worlders pervert this order.

the image sums it up pretty well? what more is there to add?

Refute this

Attached: blackchang.jpg (500x400, 39.42K)

Whites are objectively right, nonwhites aren't.

>of course a nigger doesn't understand the relationship between the white man and dogs kek
retarded
it's like saying of course non anglos don't understand relationship between welsh and sheep
If you herded cows, I guarantee, you would become as attached to them as to dogs. They're quite affectionate

They really are braindead. Indians don't raise them for slaughter.

Dogs have been living and working with us for 40 000 years. They protected our herds, our houses, hunted with us, saved life, send messages, were huge mental supports, went to war with us and so much more. Even today service dogs are doing a fantastic job.

As a mark of respect for everything this species has done for us we don't eat them. Its a simple token of acknowledgement.
Cows on the other hand were just kind of there, i mean some did help agricultural work but that's pretty moot.

most whites don't do that.
arabs and jewish people do. And their slaves

why are cats so fat? It's like they WANT to be eaten.

Attached: cow.jpg (602x430, 58.05K)

>not eating cows because you worship them vs eating dogs because your a subhuman goblin

This is some chimp-brain shit.

If dog's raised with eating purposes and tastes good, I have no problem with it
I don't see any difference between killing and eating rabbit, dog, little goat, cow, or any other animal
the only one that I'd prefer to not eat it's horse, but that's because meat it's usually hard and also they are pretty intelligent
However, never got any problem at eating any kind of meat because of how "pet-like" it is for me