Its pretty clear now the way you’ll be forced to eat the bugs is by making meat and vegetables so expensive only the...

Its pretty clear now the way you’ll be forced to eat the bugs is by making meat and vegetables so expensive only the super wealthy elites can afford it.

Attached: dutch-farmers-farms-asylum-seekers.jpg (800x438, 157.42K)

Ill eat the super wealthys children before i eat bugs

You aren't thinking this through very clearly

Yeah this was pretty obvious. Our minister for agriculture said this when he became minister. I guess price for gasoline and everything else will explode even more so we will also live in pods and work there.

ok, why don't I just eat them then?

>He thinks he will be able to afford bugs after great reset

Pleasantly surprised by the number of chadly longpork enjoyers ITT. You're all going to make it.

How are insects any different that other sources of nutrition? You just need to adjust to the new paradigm. It's coming and cannot be avoided.

>nehanderthal canadian jew trying to push narratives to subvert mankind
I'm sorry if you have shitty genes, Nigstein

>by making meat and vegetables so expensive only the super wealthy elites can afford it
That was always, and obviously, the plan... As it is with fossil fuels, owning homes / land, partaking in the stock market etc..

>they were never planning on just asking nicely

Attached: wef--PEASANTS.jpg (510x642, 92.53K)

Bugs are fucking disgusting. We associate eating bugs with poor savages because guess what, they’re gods drones made to maintain the bottom of the ecosystem. You’re not supposed to eat them, that’s why we have canines in our mouth and a developed understanding of hunting so we can eat much larger and better animals

Why is this so bad? There are new burgers made from crickets and roaches that taste exactly like meat. It's really tasty, you should try it!

>basically, im just not gonna move it (my tractor)

The thing is when the physically and intellectually superior races are squeezed out of house and home, it creates a bigger problem. The middle class up into boomer gen was the perfect balance. But of course, they got greedy

I can’t wait for you UN shills to be lined up against a wall

You should try the all insect burger when it comes to your local chain. The shell of the roaches adds crispiness. One of the best chicken burgers I ever tried was 100% made out of roaches, crickets and bean paste!

i would tell you to kill yourself but youll probably have your skull bashed in by blacks before then

I only need hay to keep putting new animals in my freezer

Peasants are an agrarian thing

you will use ze bugs as fishing bait

Last election we managed to get people in the agricultural party into government. But for some reason thatmade things worse for farmers

Grow you own food it’s free

Glad I'm Gonna move to the middle of nowhere and grow stuff then kek