Kinda silly innit?

Why are they called patriots if they betrayed their country, king and nation? Isn't that the complete opposite?

Attached: Sprit_of_'76.2.jpg (800x1079, 245.18K)

wasn't their country anymore

Every European betrayed their nations when they became Christians. Nothing was truly sacred afterwards, not "nation" nor "king."

this.
Europeans gave up on their native religions and cultures and allowed sandniggers to conquer them and accepted their religion. Europe was always a cuckland.

what nations did they give up chudcel? it’s so funny how you niggers just spew shit you read stormfags post as if it’s real

They are not "native" religions". Everything can be traced to earlier civilizations like Sumer. Even as far as the Norse. You all worshipped the same demons.

They never "won" their freedom, it was given to them. All part of the plan. Yankee Doodles will never admit to it of course.

they wanted freedumb so they could import more jews and niggers and create horrors beyond all comprehension

Anglos trated them as a colony, not as a same country

History is all about the perspective that you view it from. From the British perspective, you are right. From those who fought to flee bondage, they are patriots.

whiskey rebellion
america was founded on shooting each other for shekels

Patriots to liberty- not some inbred monarchs

Niggers do it for free.

what bondage? were there no taxes after the broke off?

If you had to ask that, you really are a credit to your flag. Since you’re all about contrarian counterpoints, you do understand that just because you asked that question does not make it a proper assertion, right? They stood up to the tyranny of the monarchy. That’s as much as I’ll give you, but it’s on you to read books, not internet tripe that can be falsely summed up in 180 characters or less.

Whites are the most effective at killing themselves

Attached: greatestgeneration.jpg (1024x802, 88.52K)

They are patriotic Americans. However, before that they were seditious Englishmen.

What are you talking about? People believed that there have been human sons of God, like Heracles, before they believed in Christ. Integrating the Jewish believe into their Pantheon didn't change anything for them. Only for the Jews.

is this how the jude justifies his subversion just to avoid parting with his coin?

Fuck you faggot no king will ever rule over me. If america had a king I would kill him.

the irony of this makes my sides go ballistic