HB THREAD ACCEPTED HERE

Attached: hb.png (945x1171, 1.37M)

That looks like my sister who live in LA

Attached: D25C8D75-DBD0-4B18-9664-C7C83A9179E1.jpg (757x1200, 114.18K)

i m riding with biden

>turns out hunter biden is a degenerate
seems like you're trying to get Any Forums to vote democrat.

why are retards posting the censored images from twitter when the actual images were uncensored and originated here?

I wish I was hunter biden

Attached: IMG_1762.jpg (661x312, 39.11K)

Man i wish i was half as cool as hunter. Shame don jr. Wasnt half this entertaining

why does he take so many pictures of his sexual degeneracy? I have never been inclined to take photos in the bedroom

people who hold power think they're above the law and any morality, it's really human. i mean look at the ludacris outfit klaus schwab displays when he's at the beach. our role as plebs is to knock them down of their pedestal from time to time

because he is retarded degenerate crackhead pedo that knows he is elite and protected from law enforcement

He is transferring money? What's illegal about this

Yes, every jew satanist wishes he has access to children so he can rape them. You will all burn.

Thats the face of wizened cynicism

I fail to see what's so bad about this dude. Most of the pictures that were leaked are just completely normal degeneracy and a lot of it much more mild than what was leaked during the fappening.

Because conservatives are looking for something to demonize.
Its why all the leaks are of hunter doing mundane shit with hookers, and all the pedo claims ive seen are just shops.

REEEEEE NORMIES GTFO OUT

Attached: 1656170002278.jpg (324x251, 34.21K)

Is Natalie pregnant here?

What we really need is 30 more fucking threads. Everyone here already knows Hunter is a crackhead kiddiefucker.
GO TELL PEOPLE WHO DON'T ALREADY KNOW, JESUS TITTYFUCKING CHRIST

I don't get it. He's so fucking ugly. He looks exactly like your typical meth head

Is that the legend rich vos?

Hookers love free meth.

He impregnated his niece

i heard about this on a republican news station in maryland. you fucking idiots are going to bring in way more normalfags now. say fucking goodbye to the sliver of soul thats left in this site you newfags

>I don't see what is so bad about a dude that smokes crack, fucks prostitutes, is somehow on the board of multiple foreign companies earning hundreds of thousands of dollars, and is the son of a politician who passed a bill that put people in prison for 5 years for possession of small amounts of crack.
Meanwhile you people have no issues spreading tweets that claim Ivana Trump had an abortion but this is somehow crossing the line and his behaviour is completely ordinary.

>lazy
>selfish
>prone to violent emotional outbursts
>expects the world to take care of them
>cannot create; only destroy
>externalises all blame and responsibility
Women truly are the niggers of gender

Yeah but hes got money and personality which makes up for the looks. Personally i think he looks average and could be slightly handsome if he fixed himself up

that left years and years ago

You faggot well-poisoners are worse than Qtards.

notice the baby bump dude? Hunter did that.

or niggers are the women of races. Think about it, they're full of estrogen and if you don't exert massive amounts of control over them they destroy everything

I dunno......scary if so. Photo does not look edited but almost impossible to believe.

No i like freedom if he wants to do all that let him. I do have problems with biden signing that bill and not revoking it or any drug possesion based crimes.

Yeah what is it with that photo? Was it edited? Time to debunk it.

You wish to be a HIV positive drug addict?

Find a second image of her being "pregnant." Check her Instagram. I'll wait.

[citation needed]

Who is "you people"? Why would I take sides in this? I have absolutely no doubt that Hunter Biden is a degenerate. But Trump is a fat cuck and his wife is a whore and his daughter married a fucking Jew. Why should I prefer one over the other and engage myself in retarded American politics where both sides are liberals?

Attached: 1656164410243.jpg (810x1024, 96.87K)

>I like freedom
no you don't. You like degeneracy, you didn't even give a second thought to the trafficked women he's fucking.

I dont visit degenerate websites.

>Hunter Biden?
>You decide!

Attached: 12345678986421234567898753 wut.png (1080x840, 1.06M)

Not Hunter.

smoking crack isnt "normal degeneracy" by anyones standards, fucking jerry

kek and they have a bigger wardrobe and shoe collection than women, don't get me started on their "man purses" and jewelry

>Germany unfazed by run-of-the-mill sexual deviance

>I have absolutely no doubt that Hunter Biden is a degenerate. But Trump is a fat cuck and his wife is a whore and his daughter married a fucking Jew.
Notice how this poster has been downplaying the hunter biden situation but becomes absolutely aggressive at the mention of Trump. This is a common subversion tactic used by shills, pretend follow a third position but ultimately everything they do profits one side

Same man. Incels I tell you.

someone said bracelet is identical.

I become aggressive at the mention of Trump because Trumpcucks are /here/ and insult me with their retarded takes. I'm not bothered by leftists because they're all on twitter.