Goyim

How does it feel knowing you lost goyim?
Of course it never started because you're literal animals compared to us.

Goyim think 'Nazi Germany was close to winning'.

Not even close, we just dragged the war out to cause as many goy deaths as possible.
You have ZERO idea how powerful Israel is. I'm not talking about our grip over politicians

We've siphoned EVERY major scientific breakthrough for ourselves. We simply give you the crumbs. Nukes are nothing

We act weak for optics. The goyim eat it up.
It would take the entire world to defeat us in a war. I'm not exaggerating
If you don't believe me, ponder this. Why are we actively weakening the US. Doesn't that put us in harms way?
YOU. ARE. FUCKED. GOYIM.
You literally can't do shit.

Attached: semelm1.jpg (190x240, 18.81K)

God already won.
>Let the seething commence

This kike is mad as fuck because whites are the Israelites from the bible and you're an inbred Arab rape baby

Ok Pedo Groomer.

Can i have a tesla now ?

No, you lost.

Attached: irondomecausingcancer.jpg (1080x2310, 713.29K)

Fpbp. We know how this story ends.

Attached: 1651029798242m.jpg (812x1024, 136.21K)

Haha rekt

k, keep me posted

Information warfare goyim.

Act weak when you're strong. Of course a dumb goy wouldn't understand this.

It's funny how your presidents are forced to kiss our wall yet you still cope!

The story ends with your death. Nothing personnel kid.

The only reason Jews need lebensraum in Ukraine is because they know Irans nuclear program can no longer be stopped.
They are about to reap the whirlwind

Is the iron dome system producing mass radiation ? :o

D

Well said my brother, even tho i would not even share the crumbs with the goyim!

Shalom

Attached: WattoHS.jpg (664x872, 80.03K)

your not weakening it in any capacity its bullshit
What you are trying to do is separate the whites from everyone else and build an army of aliens incase things get a bit hot for you!
So all your bullshit is just that! As usual you try to deflect from whats going on but your not that smart and have been caught out multiple times throughout history

Cant change the fact that your shit is getting outed everyday and now everyone knows all about you and your tricks

We dont care if they lick the shit from your arse they are not us

The tragedy of the meaningless jewish existence is that there is no winning conditions for them, they are bound to being the cursed tribe of snake faggots alive and beyond the grave.

There is no Shalom with the goyim

t mentally ill Nazshevik

Jews have and always be terrible at war, you only are capable of holding israel bc of the anglo support

>How does it feel knowing you....

Attached: 1648295174958.jpg (980x677, 91.1K)

Right now gentiles of the world will unite and will neutralize your sampson option before we pillage your hooked nose women.

Attached: 744781B4-90F0-41BA-919F-DEB8DB91F4D7.gif (500x272, 242.23K)

Daily reminder that modern Jews are a composite race made up of gentiles fleeing Rome who were forced onto inbreeding reservations by Christians