Wanna be truly redpilled? Everything goes down to the old testament

If you open the Wiki link and hit “list” it will give you all the alleged altitudes too. Most are under 200km. Which is about 125 miles. There is one launch they say allegedly got to 550km, in 1958, which is rather hard to believe desu (probably Cold War/Space/Arms Race propaganda, but you can be the judge).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_nuclear_explosion

Attached: FB_IMG_1657537248535.jpg (720x660, 37.1K)

Genesis 1:6-8
>Genesis 1:6 And God said: Let there be a firmament made amidst the waters: and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Genesis 1:7 And god made a firmament, and divided the waters that were under the firmament, from those that were above the firmament, and it was so.
Genesis 1:8 And God called the firmament, Heaven; and the evening and morning were the second day.

Attached: cosmos-enns-post.jpg (850x567, 271.35K)

Attached: 1642121328273 (1).gif (368x656, 1.65M)

I bought welding machine recently, and will try to make rocket to prove this.

You schizos posting this shit really are the dumbest mfers.

What is this from?

As long as you don't end up as Mad Mike Hughes, my friend. Best of luck.

Good thread

Attached: dome2.webm (600x336, 2.92M)

>>when OP doesn't buy a balloon with a go pro and parachute recovery collection system but wants you to argue on pol about it

Attached: 1637856305860.gif (498x278, 904.46K)

>Jew fairy tale
>redpilled

>being on the same side as I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE redditor midwits
ngmi

Attached: 1640466941013.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Fucking christ cucks are the worst. take pills you schizo retard

Attached: dome1.webm (600x336, 2.89M)

lol that shit came to a real sudden stop. dome confirmed.

I'll tell you cunts for the last time.

Flat Earth is a Jewish (American / CIA) conspiracy to funnel the stupidest 10% of the population into Christianity, and thus subvert it from within.

It is unsurprising that Pinoy dogs and circumcised Yankees are taken in wholesale. For you are the stupidest and most arrogant of the mutt races.

Holy fuck

seething already ?

Attached: 1653356527117.jpg (640x572, 150.53K)

Explain how lasers can hit buildings from distances from which the building should be underneath the curvature by several hundreds of feet.

How the fuck would a bunch of sandniggers with barely enough time on their hands to look for goddamn food and water and tell shitty sandniggers stories know what the sky is you fucking retards?

They were whte

You really think the bots is going to answer you question? It's better to ignore it and post the material they hate the most, webms.

Attached: 1653758221972 (1).webm (512x288, 2.81M)

See you tomorrow when you make the same post chang

They figured it out and you can't despite the plethora of indisputable evidence. You're dumber than a bunch of desert Jews who didn't have the benefit of an internet connection.

Attached: 1657074713453.gif (236x260, 149.37K)

How is the sky illuminated with pale light before the Sun rises? Fucking dumb cunts. I'm not going to engage with idiots.

If my hypothesis is false, there will be atheist Flat Earthers. If there aren't any, consider you are a weapon of the Jew, used to destroy the Catholic Church because of your arrogance and stupidity.

That is all.

That rocket's angle didn't change at all after "hitting the dome" at full speed, it just stopped rotating quickly and stayed in its vertical position. Just think about it, is that the reaction you would expect? More likely it would get smashed or fly off in a different direction. Absolutely retarded

They didn't figure shit out, you guys are literal retards, you can go watch them launch people and random shit into space any time they do it, and the shit doesn't come back down. The earth is curved

need more details.

so you think the dome is about 125 miles high over the areas where those tests were carried out?

>heh, hey kid. Wanna be redpilled?
>Here, read and believe everything written in these jewish books written by jews for jews back when they also thought the world was flat. Yeah man, the books that also say jews are the Chosen People and non-jews must worship them and become their slaves. It's totally radical, dude! No need to thank me ;)

Attached: 1651747634417.jpg (1024x791, 129.54K)

I know plenty of atheist flat earthers

Humanity has spent the last 500 years believing a false occultist premise about the sun. We've been chasing our tails about the true nature of luminescent bodies. I do know that the earth isn't a sphere because of long distance laser contact. The globe has been debunked by this fact alone.

god you niggers are retarded

Where does the sun go? Where are the sky fish?

you don't know what the firmament is. it doesn't have to be brittle and hard. it could be gluey, watery. we don't know