Trannies are fetishists

Their political wins DEPEND on hiding this fact. The whole thing is a sham, its a fetish and (you) will be compelled by the government to participate. Every time a tranny is affirmed as woman, he gets a massive throbbing erection. Do not forget this, the entire 'movement' is about convincing the rest of the world to be part of their fetish play.

Attached: 1657537287827.png (701x340, 77.85K)

I have that fetish, but thanks to Any Forums I know it's just a sex thing. Proof being I don't care about it once I cum.
I might be a total degenerate, but I am not a woman, I will never be one and I simply like the idea of being one because putting on a dress turns me on.

Kill yourself you disgusting freak

the Open Kink movement is always recruiting. it's the only victim class availed to white people at this point.

I still care about it after I cum. its a fetish you might say, but its not a fetish at the same time. I know IWNBAW but I never wanted to live full time as a woman anyway

How old are you? Asking for a friend.

they're incels who can't get women so they become their own girlfriend
truly one step from suicide

show me your butt slut

get your bacha bazi fantasy outta here

Narcissism is a helluva drug.

So? Male fetishes are more valid than female identity.

I’ve always wondered if when trannies dream they have male or female bodies.
I’d bet they all still have male bodies lol.

No shit, Sherlock.

Those aren't trans -- they're AGPs -- literal fetishists.

>trap = passable tranny + she-cock
>tranny = man in dress LARPing as a female
>cross-dresser = faggot who likes to play the submissive role in sex

Attached: AGP_vs_HSTS.jpg (1275x1303, 201.09K)

kek. Some guys like being rough to their GF. I like it when mine makes me fuck her in a skirt. What can I do?
Your cumbrain took over your usual brain. It might be too late.
Late 20s.
I just took a massive dump. It's full of shit, fag.

I don't think they're like other faggots at least. They're always trying to "convert" others and want men to be faggots against their own will. I thought faggots and lesbians believed they were born that way.

yea too late im afraid. and I can't transition. not gonna lie, shit's bad and fucked my life over. im not gonna rope tho

how far do you plan on taking your fetish? is hrt and being out of the closet the limit?

The same place most people with fetishes bring theirs.
My girlfriend and I have vanilla sex most of the time. From time to time we go into deranged territory, but it never leaves the bedroom.

This is why almost half of them kill themselves after cutting their dick off.
It's like a masochist who faps to the idea of being castrated

Show the bussy you faggot

I am not visually pleasing, faggot.

i see
how far do you take it? wigs, makeup, clothes, a girl voice, etc? do you find it hotter the further you go?

No I don't find it hotter the further I go. I crossdress, fuck or wank and I'm done.

What a bizarre fetish. The complete alien nature of this has confirmed in my spirit that I really am a man.