We shit on other cultures but unironically we have fallen the furthest and are the most cucked...

We shit on other cultures but unironically we have fallen the furthest and are the most cucked. How do we reverse the decline in trad values?

Attached: FB_IMG_1657537035555.jpg (750x1334, 81.43K)

having children with women we don't physically desire, and raising them correctly and in the name of Jesus the Christ

Attached: christ.png (1784x1349, 1.48M)

We deport or kill all niggers, jews, muslims and degenerates, then we enforce propaganda towards the benefits of traditional values user.

It is completly pointless envying third world niggers. There is absolutely zero value in asking some Russian, Mexican, Chinese, African etc. in how they solved their issues, cause their societies are dystopian shitholes. You might as well go ask the gorillas in your local zoo, how they have avoided tranny degeneracy, cucks and groomers.

You fags never even had a culture in the first place.
Taking European cultures and traditions and shitting all over them doesn't count.

Attached: mutt culture.jpg (750x670, 67.92K)

Since when was this site filled with fucking christians?

We Are Legion

who is "we" you pussy?

Thats what fucking demons say moron.

>Japan
dont think so. Not with that population crisis

Attached: 1645969007414.jpg (974x1024, 55.66K)

You don't microwave a Pot Noodle you shitskinned memeflaggot savage, kill yourself

> Freedom of
> Fries

Attached: 1587316117.jpg (1000x1000, 168.83K)

"Aslong as one of us stands we are legion".
Kain 2:316

kill all non-whites. non-whites won't beat us if all of them die.

explain your culture in 20 words or less wet Germany

ok? How does that change my statement christcuck?

Trad is cucked and a losing strategy in this environment. Stop worrying about what other people are doing and save yourself. It's not "noble" in the trad sense, but yeah trad is over. Trad is obsolete in this environment and you can't tilt against windmills.

Trad values have been eroding for centuries and that's because western men have figured that being trad actually sucks for them, which is true in some cases. It's the natural evolution of a society for men by men. Also, I don't think the average Any Forums incel could handle being a trad man in a hypermasculine world.

Speak for yourself faggot. Anglos don't constitute whites as a whole, kys

>husbando-san
Said no modern japanese woman to modern japanese man

Attached: 1654415081635.png (464x700, 412.74K)

You don't microwave pot noodles lol.

OP is a rat kike

>Meme flag giving a hot take
Niggers tounge my anus after taking a shit.

>Also, I don't think the average Any Forums incel could handle being a trad man in a hypermasculine world.
This is the truth they don't want to hear. They think if they lived in the 50s then they would have wives and kids. In reality they would be that weird recluse that plays with model trains and toys all day.

Everyone jokes about how women don't cook anymore while ignoring the real menace: women do not clean. I can cook my own food better than any woman could hope for. While it would be nice to have a meal made for me, any time I have it has been disappointing. But the lack of cleaning is what gets me. I first noticed it in university when women would compliment me on how clean my place was, even when it wasn't up to my usual standard. I didn't get it. Then I would see their places.
>bitchyoulivelikethis.jpeg
How the fuck do they live in their roastie hovels?

ok manchild

Based train enjoyers. Also if you think that is true, think of your grand parents. Most were masculine but by no means hyper masculine Chads.