Loser Sympathy

I remember how everyone here on pol was supporting Ukraine when the war started, but now I notice that we tend to be supportive of Russia. Why is that? Is it because everyone on pol and Any Forums in general is an isolated loser and we tend to stick with our own? Russia is "losing," so she is in our tent now and we must support her. Right?

>Inb4 paki loser.
I know...

Attached: Taliban icecream.jpg (750x895, 84.5K)

>everyone here on pol was supporting Ukraine when the war started
bullshit
Any Forums was immensely pro-russian immediately
they even had to establish two different generals for each separate side because the fighting was tearing the board apart

both sides of the conflict have their own shills and both of them took up indefinite residence on this board the moment the war started
the shit you're saying makes no fucking sense

>I remember how everyone here on pol was supporting Ukraine when the war started
I recall support for Russia from the start

>everyone here on pol was supporting Ukraine
no they weren't
fuck off with revisionism.

No, most on Any Forums knew what a Soros installed globalist puppet zelinksy is

>Any Forums was immensely pro-russian immediately
kek. only muslims, russians and a lot of magatards were pro russians

Everyone who suppors Russia is a magatard. Ahahhahaha golden

That is 95% of /pol

no one was supporting ukraine, you bonehead. that was part of their propzganda effort. western leaders have been drinking their own kool-aid and really think tricking people with words can succeed against actual military force.

No, I didn't support the USA when it was losing in Afghanistan, why would I support Ukraine now?

I didn’t care, and I still don’t.

I distinctly remember several strawpolls in the beginning indicated that it was surprisingly evenly split

No i dont remember that at all. i remember the shills and bots failing to push support for the current thing for the 473rd time.

Regular posters moved past Ukraine-Russia war months ago, unless there's some giga-happening. Only shills remain now and Russians seem to invest heavily into shilling here. I assume majority of Ukie shills are on Reddit or Twitter.

We were always pro Russia for the most part. Ukraine is a globohomo beoliberal puppet

I was going for Russia the whole time. The faggots posting the Putin is a monkey withva banana memes were leftist shills that had one good meme they spammed then ran out of gas. No resolve or hope for faggots like that

Attached: 1653994676468.jpg (2475x1859, 1.44M)

Yep. OP is a confirmed retard.

>I remember how everyone here on pol was supporting Ukraine when the war started,
nope, not at all, the russian shills were out in full force as soon as it kicked off, why are you spreading disinfo?

>I remember how everyone here on pol was supporting Ukraine when the war started
what

Attached: 1627842939743.jpg (576x335, 26.94K)

They’re just contrarians. It’s pathetic but they can do what they want.

>how everyone
you mean that vast flood of rebbit users and paid shills pushing viva ukrainia?
they shot their wad
missed the mark
now they've gone all limp
they couldnt even rally Any Forums's infamous nat socs to support their uke nazis