Trump is right about elon

Trump is right about elon

Attached: trump_elon.jpg (1080x635, 151.69K)

lol richest man in the world is a bullshit artist. Check. OP stop shitting up my board with the retard ramblings of a schizo.

How does elon's cock taste? I bet you think bill gates is a genius too.

No, he’s distancing himself from him to let Elon take his turn at the social media giant. You’re a fucking moron who can’t extrapolate his ass from a hole in the ground.

lol, that's considered scathing?

Elon Musk is known to bullshit but so is Trump.

Actions speak louder than words in this situation

This is so funny an Elon is now a republican. False flag of rocket exploding, is probably what they will do.
What a clown country the USA has become

>pot calling the kettle blackest nigger alive
ok

Sounds more like fear than confidence coming from the former president.

I means trump is the one who has done nothing for his 4 years of presidency
It takes one to know one

Maybe, but Trump were in bed with establishment billionaires, gave out pardons to black rappers and other felons, basically stood behind BLM and Floyd, did nothing to fix the censorship on all online platforms all while he ran on a platform of america first, law and order and draining the swamp. They're both bs artists.

CEOs need to peddle bullshit

As fucking if. Oh the irony of a Con man bullshit artist calling someone else a bullshit artist.

>waah waah Elon didn't buy Twitter for me now I'm having a sad
get over it, buy twitter yourself if you want it so much.
elon can suck my dick too.

>it's all 4d chess
>two more weeks

It was actually a compliment. Elon is trolling and people are swallowing the bait every time. He is an artist.

Well thats the pot calling the kettle black.

Can this idiot shut the fuck up?

Can't bullshit a bullshitter.

Tbh Trump loves that kind of private joke, he knows he's one too, the same way he made that remark about how he'd fuck his daughter if she wasn't related to him, when she isn't, and he did fuck her.

Attached: file.png (2400x1801, 822.27K)

As a first-rate bullshit artist himself, Trump doesn't like the competition.