What are your thoughts on the soon to be Novorossiyan Federation?

What are your thoughts on the soon to be Novorossiyan Federation?

Attached: 1637204960932.png (2840x1561, 731.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bupS-d_cAtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1657387504760.png (1024x683, 1.48M)

Fixed

Attached: 1657534939306.png (2840x1561, 681.31K)

i dont give a shit,nothing changes.
same slavs, same language, same poverty.
i just want my old prices back

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

Should be incorporated into Russia.
Also Lwow and Wolyn belong to Poland.

it will exist in name only.
Russia needs that land for themselves now, after the sheer quantity of resources they put into the Ukraine war

I love it! Gonna head over there to work in their tourism industry I think! I'm a skilled masseur, but I can't compete with whores, so I hope it will be a more conservative setting in the future.
Laws allowing prostitutuion kills the massage industry.

in this pace by 2040 if lucky

No thanks

Almost every single one of those "republics" you mentioned hate russia. There is no new russia outside of crimea, and the donbas, which they will be struggling to keep.

Nigger Lugansk and Donbass couldn't even agree to become a federation and you expect this to work?
Below 90IQ copium

I support the war in Ukraine's grain-producing areas and in the Black Sea dragging on for as long as possible so that niggers will starve to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=bupS-d_cAtk

Attached: bird aids.jpg (914x1024, 144.58K)

This is what will happen if russia wins.

Novorossiya would actually be a country with enough resources to be powerful enough to negotiate trade agreements with some powers independently and in the long term would have prospects of being an ally/partner rather that a puppet state of Russia so Moscow wont cause them to converge.

Further fixed.

Attached: image_2022-07-11_133715076.png (2840x1561, 695.75K)

Lol.
>i tell yuh hwat.

True patriot

I wont be satisfied untill Kurvaina(New Khazaria) is taken off the map completely.

Don't worry. They'll come around.

Attached: 1648219088254.jpg (247x269, 12.38K)

Lughansk is in the Donbass. How about you think before you speak.

I hate it. We have enough vodkaniggers, all those southeast hohols are fucking lowlife scum. Shame Zelensky didn't exterminate them all, but he's a fucking clown so whatever.

fpbp

>prospects of being an ally/partner rather that a puppet state
Lmao

My thoughts are that its not happening, Putin needs at least 500k soldiers to get Odessa, its a city of 1 milion people, so he needs to do a mobilization, yet he is scared to do it because then he needs to declare war, everyone likes to cheer nobody likes to die in a war so his supporter will fall people will get scared and start immigration to dodge the army this will lead to work force shortages.

Ive seen this all in Yugoslavia, i think he is gonna call it once he captures Donbass, screencap this post.

Attached: generalstab-26098.jpg (940x528, 77.24K)

Depends how it will impact price of goods, fuel etc, other than that I dont care about Novorossiyan Federation

what are you even saying schizo? Our provincial alconauts are much worse than the hohols. The provincial hohols are actually quiet pleasant to employ in your facilities and such they are hard working and don't ask for much in terms of payment. I don't know about the urbanized town folk, but the provincial people are not the problem, if anything they are a great alternative to central Asian niggers in construction work, and they behave, share our religion and traditions.

The finish federation is next on the list, so if I was you I'd better start monitoring the ruling party approvemnet ratings, because once they fall again, and they will, we'd have to push a border of another country.