Are jews really holding a thousand year old grudge?

Are jews really holding a thousand year old grudge?

Attached: 02e6403618bde7a802fe617e06d09145.jpg (561x650, 75.11K)

Yes, just look at who they regularly seethe at.

several

2 thousand

Longer than a thousand years. Jews are Edomites, descendants of Esau who had his promised future ripped away from him. Whites are the proper Israelites they wish they were.

The funniest part is what are called jews today aren't even related to Christianity and were formed several centuries after Christ.

Yes. Just look at the comment section of any youtube video on the topic of roman rule in Israel.

Don't know, but I certainly am. It's a blood debt between me and the Jews, and nothing less than the filthy blood of every last Kike, Kikess, and Kikelet will pay it off.

They were neanderthal and we sapiens made them to go extinct, that's species hate, not even race.

The Jews are just the frontmen for the Jesuits. Rome Rules.

They hold a grudge over Hitler look at immigration.

In Barnes & Noble I saw a book flatly calling out WHITE people wasn’t even in the politics section or anything so definitely. Try that with any other race. Dear JEWS repent would be a better read for sure.

Retard

I do, your ass will be enslaved and you will end up eating ze bugs. I'm not Jewish though, so it's all cap fr fr on god.

the thousand year old seethe

Attached: 1650334408944.jpg (2344x3704, 1.76M)

I went into a Half rate books and the entire sections of politics was at the entrance and was the same thing: calling out white people with books written by jews and browns.

judism is a victimhood cult built on principles of obtaining power through covert means.
it isn't about holding a grudge, but perpetuating the myth of being a victim to those newly indoctrinated as a means to send them out as independent cells to obtain power and help those like them.
a solid blueprint for collecting, isolating and breeding power to a minority. ultimately flawed as unjust gains over large populations breed resentment.

God's will?

(You) know less than nothing.

You protestants masons will blame anything but yourselves

yes, that's why they are refusing to surrender Ukraine they want to destroy all the ukrainians to get back at them for the pogroms

Attached: russia-pogrom-1881-granger.jpg (563x394, 87.74K)

Most jews don't hate white people. Zionists are not entirely Jewish but jews are overrepresented. Really they're just psychopaths who love power and money and they want a subservient underclass.
>t. Actual jew
Wish I could post proof but don't wanna get doxxed. Also am an atheist but Jewish cause my great grandma was and it's passed down on my moms side.

Not just that one, but yes.

I believe it and now I'm afraid our ancient enemy has won.

Attached: 1654242849645.jpg (640x480, 39.92K)