God bless the wise

When the time comes what will you eat?

Attached: 1649894513637.png (998x714, 898.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/GreatDepressionCooking
youtu.be/PTMxtpuKxR0
youtube.com/watch?v=p450gWjSKTc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
youtube.com/watch?v=rLBRK5Tf1I4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck this gay shit, I'm going full canibbal mode when the shit hits the fan. Going to to rape and eat (in that order) German women in the Schwarzwald.

> in that order
stop pretending to be civilized. no one will judge you after shtf

Run scan.exe

Attached: 1646007290768.jpg (600x831, 80.45K)

>when the time comes
It is time

Poor man's meal
>youtube.com/c/GreatDepressionCooking
If you can't feed yourself for under $20 a week you deserve to starve.

leftists and their children

Hey, some of those Great Depression foods are pretty legit. Hoover stew is pretty good if seasoned right.

maybe he enjoys the struggle

Excellent channel. Townsend is another good one for Colonial type cooking.

You cucks go make some shitty bland food while I hunt for that Tomboy the Romanian keeps posting

You shouldn't eat tomboys, they're all gristle and plastics.

Colcannon
youtu.be/PTMxtpuKxR0

Attached: 1655437999263.jpg (720x818, 82.98K)

Hard tack soaked in salsify pioneer coffee. I like mine garnished with weevils.

I have a small, shitty batch of hardtack and pemmican in the cellar that i made from the Townsends recipes. Originally I was waiting to see how long they'd take to go off but it's been almost 2 years now and they're still edible.

Was making pemmican difficult?

Has poverty stew/soup become the norm in your area yet?

Me neighbours, simple as'

Looking up old depression era recipes.
>2lbs corned beef.

Remember, it the act of eating FISH one day a week and not meat was considered a religious sacrifice by Boomers and their parents.

Me
>The only animal protein I have had this week was 6 eggs, I can treat myself to a hamburger.

Attached: 457457547443.jpg (600x600, 90.23K)

I try to make Irish soda bread most Sundays, It's basically 4 ingredients and your good to go

Traditional Irish Soda Bread with Darina Allen
youtube.com/watch?v=p450gWjSKTc

Attached: Traditional-Irish-Soda-Bread-Recipe-Amazingly-Easy-Irish-Soda-Bread-Irish-Soda-Bread-13-683x1024.jpg (683x1024, 109.14K)

$20 a week? Show receipt cunty $50 is best I can do at current prices

Attached: 1648424596208.jpg (520x640, 104.66K)

i'm just going to adjust to only eating 500 calories a day

Not really, I made it as an experiment. I used dried beef and roo from my biltong box and added a few wolfberries and some cheap lard. Tastes like meaty carpet but if there's nothing else you'll be killing for it.

I started making my own bread, mostly small buns that last a week.
>4 cups flour
>1 and 1/4 cup water
>1/2 cup milk
>Yeast
I break it into 8 buns, let it rise on a pan, and brush with melted butter on top (~2tbs total) before cooking and back at 375F for 20 mins.
Cause I am not cutting it until I eat it, the buns will stay good for a week in a zip lock bag.

A pack of like 8 buns is seeing for $6 near me, and they started fucking selling bagels by the pound too... $3.99 a lb which is like $7 for a bag of 6. They are trying to hide the massive inflation.

I have hundreds of pounds of rice, beans, wheat berries, and corn in storage. I have more canned food than a small grocery store. I have freezers full of meat, a garden, and 20,000 acres teeming with wildlife. I’m not going hungry.

why would there be nothing else tho

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk

Bulk beans, rice, and eggs, cheap protein from butchers, buy in bulk and feed yourself for a month. Also keep your own chooks and brew your own grog.
Coles and Woolies are a scam, if you're not hitting up clearance outlets and ethnic supermarkets your basically fucking retarded.

Get one of these and make up mixture at 1.5 cups of powdered milk to 1.5 tablespoons of yogurt mix. Gives you 1kg of natural yogurt for bit over $1

Attached: 711511x.jpg (564x900, 64.81K)

yeah we started doing this a few years ago too. we make one big round loaf in a 10 inch cast iron pan on the stove top. fresh bread in about 15 minutes and uses less fuel than baking.

I didn't think substituting lard for tallow was a good idea.

A stiff cold shag doesn't sound too appealing
not eating the pussy meat so if she's been coomed in before eating is irrelevant

so his order is objectively correct.

I fucking hate this attituded though.
It is equally to sacrificing any variety in your diet to eat healthy. Ya it is better than the alternative, but ffs go watch the old Simpsons or Rosanne (poor families from the 80s) they had Meatloaf night, Chicken night, Porkchop night, ect.
In like the first episode of Rosanne, I think it is the first, she is mad at Dan because he forgot to turn on the oven for the giant fucking pot roast.

Small town mate only got woolies unfortunately and one butcher who thinks his meats are like gold

I have fitted roo bars and a led light bar to the Toyota death seca. I hate the smell of roo but I can trade it too the black fella’s for their women.
The old ripe carcasses the poos will take for their goat curries which gives it the taste off home.

Episode 1 Wartime Kitchen and Garden
youtube.com/watch?v=rLBRK5Tf1I4

Attached: 1656657289614.jpg (1360x1431, 1007.24K)