This is your fault Any Forums

Attached: 38724378562.jpg (875x573, 69.25K)

Africa and South America are actually growing a brain and seeing that the EU is an ultra cuckdom without any future growth potential.

ur mom lost the narrative

>growing a brain
Growing brain would have been limiting a population they can't feed by themselves for decades now. Their immediate concern is stomachs grumbling which fragilizes each government, which can effectively turn Putin into a savior while the West will be blamed for hampering free trade.

I knew that calling them a bunch of spics, niggers and monkeys would win them over eventually.

Chug > uhg

Good.
What you offer is shit.
Therefore,
You are Undesirable.
Rejected.

Geee, I wonder why! Maybe because you waged wars and colonized them, you hypocrite westoid scum! Why the fuck would they help you if you did the same to them what is Russia doing to Ukraine? Literally not their problem, they'll continue trading for own benefit.

When you deal in "narratives" you have already lost. There is only one truth and it will prevail. Those who use narratives are against the nature itself.

Are you faggots good at anything anymore?

Europe is undergoing a very serious energy crisis. Things are about to get really wild in EU.

Good post.

>GET BACK TO THE PLANTATION NIG- AHEM, dear opressed minority, JOIN US against this one country that has NEVER done anything bad to you!

why are Westo-AIDS like this?

Attached: ux2dv3lk51m61.jpg (1914x933, 75.62K)

Not a problem at all. Everything south of mediterranean and everything south of us/Mexico border is completely and totally forever irrelevant.

>growing a brain

Now they haven't. They're stupid dumb niggers who only cares about gibs and they're equating sanctions on Russia as the source of their problems.

Attached: You're God Damned Right.gif (500x290, 952.97K)

South Americans consume more beef on average than Europeans. If there's a group of subhumans who can't feed themselves it's probably the ones who have snails and frog legs as national dishes. Kindly eat a bullet while you're at it.

Everyone deals with narratives. Do you think the Ukraine is shelling Donbas for 8 years only because they are very very evil and hate Russians whilst the Donbas guys only ever used their artillery to return fire against enemy batteries was the objective truth?

The fact that you tried to win the narrative is the main reason for his defeat. It only works in countries with cucks that are constantly virtue signal and afraid of canceletion. People from non your gay club counties just see you as annoying bratty retards

based and this seems to be Russia's information strategy during this conflict
In the beginning I felt like I was fighting globohomo by myself with no support from Russian State Actors
now I see the wisdom.
They allowed Ukraine to do all the talking and totally destroyed their credibility.
Welcome to the Russian century.
Well earned boyos.

Attached: Deus Vult Putin and Trump.jpg (798x650, 69.05K)

Dilate to death memeflag (coward) tranny.

Just stop sending them charities and other free shit, see how fast they shut the fuck up.

>DURRR murder of civilians must have been justifies

Kill yourself nigger.
In 2014 Ukraine bombed beaches and Luhansk which had not a single armed squad at that time.
You are deliberately conflating cause and effect, CHUZPAH yid.
The armed sepratists formed AFTER the genocidal terror regime and Kiew attacked the Donbass in a bid to massacre them for not recognizing the new goverment

Narrative is no more but just passive aggression. Woman strategy.

sorry not sorry

Women frequently get men to fight for them, its been their main survival strategy since cavemen times. Their methods are effective and why government's methods to convince the populace to fight a war are similar.

RULES OF NATURE

Too bad they destroyed patriarchy, kek. Men are free now from women bullshit

masculine strategy:
1. lock your opponent's military in a cauldron
2. drop 10,000 rounds of arty on their head
3. ????
4. Profit

You forgot about rape

Anyone with a brain can see the truth about Ukraine. It being a satellite state for the US at this point.

>There is only one truth and it will prevail.
The one and only kosher truth allowed on your one state run news organization that hasn't been banned? yeah ok sure buddy. Ukranians are so le evil right? You just HAD to invade right huh? ahahahahah

rape = spoils of war