Is he the ultimate NEET?

Peak NEET lifestyle, while corrupt father provides him with everything he needs. I kneel to the NEET King

Attached: 00325939-C256-44DD-909E-BCA2B11D04FD.jpg (1284x1567, 1.19M)

Yeah must be nice being born to corrupt politician parents.

Funny, Hollywood always had the "corrupt politician with a spoiled degenerate son" trope in many of their movies.
Now they literally helped elect one.

i may be a NEET but i don't condone smoking crack

Attached: lust.jpg (533x575, 36.69K)

>lust provoking image
maybe for the gay reddit tourists here

He is truly one of us.

He looks like shit right? Or do I have body dysmorphia. Would normies find his body attractive

>NEET

Nope, he works HARD

Attached: 1602888800953.png (615x796, 374.32K)

The part that makes me really happy is that his lifestyle of drugs, whores and incest are all paid for by Ukraine where he's the highest paid director of any company there, a country where 45% of the population live below a very low poverty line and where the male gentile populations are marched off to the front to get mauled by the angry bear. He's a good lad.

Hunter is undeniably a Chad

Being a Chad is not necessarily a good thing.

So does he hate his father and that's why he is so self destructive?

god i wish that were me

He's a classic narcissist but has his nose out of joint with Pete because he believes he isn't being properly rewarded, bringing in so much loot for the family where Pete gets the biggest cut.

No he has brain damage from the car accident that killed his mom

In some pictures he looks like Jordan Peterson

It's called boomer bird man body. You're get fat around the waist and skinny upper body and arms. Happens to everybody over 35 who doesn't juice.

What the fuck kind of underwear is that lol?

Dude that pic is homoerotic as hell. The scarf... the pose....

Is he trying to look gay as a joke or something?

When you got a big cock you got nothing else to worry about body wise.

Eww, no

he look ridiculous
it like the meme with the guy in the pink suit who says he wants to fight the 6 million year old blood cult, except what he wants to do is suck their dick for coke.

Based Chad making Incel Chuds seethe

Attached: 1657535123047.jpg (1074x1067, 132.98K)

The Chad NEET

Attached: 03d.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)