Trump goes on transphobic rant at rally in Alaska

Attached: file.png (2002x545, 108.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1fWCR6TCeHvV
rumble.com/v1a6xdr-numec-how-israel-stole-the-atomic-bomb.html
bitchute.com/video/Q3s1FcbTxEa6/
odysee.com/@Harry-Vox:d/pfizer_pays_off_nypd:e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you post in this thread you're an honorary kike and your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Sounds good. How many foreskins do I get to eat?

>oh nooo not the sans peno freakirinooos!!!?!

Attached: fag.jpg (732x772, 55.38K)

An abhorrent leaf post

Trump is a huge faggot and no one cares about anything he says or does

he dominated 99% of news tho

OH NOOO, NOT THE TROOMERINOS

Yes the Jews befuddled everyone with his bloviating existence, but now he’s irrelevant so we don’t need his hourly updates of his cope rallies

based

TRANSPHOBIA MUST BE STOPPED NOW, FOR ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! YOUR FINAL WARNING, YOU FUCKING CHUDDISH SCUM:

vocaroo.com/1fWCR6TCeHvV

So two or three at a time or is that gluttonous? What are the rules for it?

Any video? What really happened?

If thats the case, why didnt you merely hide the thread, fren? Didnt even announced the herb

Too bad he couldn't have gone and stripped hillary of her clearance or pushed for treason to be applied to any of his friends fake against him desu

All he said is he wanted to keep men out of womens sports

Because you trumpfaggots are making threads constantly spamming this faggot so I think I’ll remind you that trump is a faggot until you go back to rëddit

It's time to WAKE UP the NORMIES about Chabad Lubavitch end times SECT wanting great israel in ukraine and how they did USS LIBERTY / 9/11 And how Israel participates in all child and slave trafficking around the world !

rumble.com/v1a6xdr-numec-how-israel-stole-the-atomic-bomb.html

HASSIDIC DYNASTY TRYING TO INFILTRATE EVERY CORNER OF THE WEST 's POLICE , NATIONAL GUARD, MILLITARY WITH ASHKENAZI JEWS AND NOAHIDE LAW ABIDING MUDSLIMES !

TO DECAPITATE THE GENTILES, GOYS, WHITE OR BLACK PEOPLE !

bitchute.com/video/Q3s1FcbTxEa6/

WORLD ZlONlST CONTROL : CHABAD LUBAVITCH & GLOBALISM BLUEWASHING NYC POLICE OF PFIZER CRIMES !!! :

odysee.com/@Harry-Vox:d/pfizer_pays_off_nypd:e

>If you post in this thread you're an honorary kike and your mother will die in her sleep tonight
Sounds good. Mum was a whore.
How many Tranny mass shooters do I get to Groom for you?
Also; nice meme flag NatSoc.

I doubt very much Trump is "phobic" of you silly, skirt-wearing, mutilated little fags.
Compared to him, the only difference between you and a bag of dogshit is the bag.

Everything hou believe is a lie and youre brainwash is beyond reversal.

Death is the only solution for you. This is why killling fields and gas chambers were made.......BECAUSE YOUR SOUL IS CORRUPTED BEYOND REPAIR.

Good

I'll use my Right of Return to go get gibs from you. Prepare to be culturally enriched.

Women shouldn't even play sports.

didn't the orange guy promise he will go into hiding mode if he doesn't win big?

Fake and gay. I wish he did but we all know he didn’t.

They stack and stretch them into bagels.

Anything normal is transphobic according to globohomo think.

this Trump?

>"you knew damn well I was a snake"

Attached: 26EEBFAC-C46D-43BF-9B3D-FCA9F1A2C83E.gif (320x240, 1011.91K)