How to escape bugman cucked wagie soy life

and become chad anprim warrior?

Attached: 274061622_1138214616990850_7783900757435623766_n.jpg (678x556, 78.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spaceavalanche.com/archives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to forest

live there

simple as

Get out of internet then.

Slowly use funds to starts transitioning into true rural life. Learn how to farm, hunt, fish... etc. If you a more natural and hard-working life that will keep you fit by default that's what you do. Be sure to know what you're singing up for, don't have a romanticized view of it, think it through and then decided if it's for you after all.

i hear ruby ridge is nice this time of year

Was it nice in 1992?

even better in the current year

Attached: 1657472857853.jpg (495x960, 117.48K)

Start lifting.

fuck, I miss Space Avalanche.

Attached: secret-sign1.jpg (900x671, 433.7K)

Huh, didn't know that it was from a comic series. Is it good?

Some are pretty hilarious.
spaceavalanche.com/archives/

Attached: next-generation_english.jpg (900x789, 221.91K)

ray mears'ses's

Attached: 1641165189627.png (770x433, 498.07K)

1. Be white (if you aren't white, you will never gonna make it and better kill yourself immediately)
2. lift
3. eat meat
4. fuck all women, even cuck non-white men

>1. Be white (if you aren't white, you will never gonna make it and better kill yourself immediately)
lmfao based

Attached: british school.jpg (2048x1570, 714.17K)

Based indeed. At least I have point 1. done.

If you have to ask how then youre not ready and will get hurt trying.

retard

>do not marry
>get actually productive hobbies like carpentry, metalworking, electronics, etc
Just by doing these 2 things, you will be less cucked and more manly than 99% of the people out there. There is something about the male brain that just LOVES being productive, making stuff. Ever wondered why even scrawny guys who work construction jobs look strong and manly as fuck? Its because they're letting their inherent productive nature shine.
Women for all their claims of being the "nurturing" gender have never made shit.

>do not marry
Taking into account that finding a based woman is nearly impossible, that won't be too hard. Wish I could bring some white children into this world tho.
>get actually productive hobbies like carpentry, metalworking, electronics
I know pretty much nothing about those things but I should change it.

Sheepie bluepilled as always.

Yeah no. You are not allowed to do that around here. They will come for you

Even if you could, you need money and skills to set this it, it ain't so easy.

Why doesn't the balding faggot just go pig sticking rather than fantasize about it?

Just go hunt? Hunt pigs with dogs if you can, it's fucking kickass. I'm trying to get better at riding, so I can do pic related.

Attached: 13406759_1557495981218690_844134853718511564_n.jpg (960x536, 123.23K)

I pretty much live "innawoods" (in a 300 year old house) and they do monthly flyovers with infrared helis.
There is no place left to flee on this planet.

just hunt leftists instead.

umm sweaty why do you want to escape society? are you a sociopath? go on Tinder™, find yourself a date with a Sexually Liberated Fine Lady™. Don't ask her about the 562 men she fucked before you. Don't ask her about an STD test, relationships are based on trust™. Watch a Marvel™ or DC™ movie with her. Superman™, Batman™, Spiderman™ hihihhihi they're all nice movies hihihihihi and they're all about men wearing their underwear outside their clothes. Nice! So they're about fashion, too!
Have a date with her, because humans need Companionship™. Listen to her, because feminism™ says so. Women are superior to men. This is THE ONLY WAY IN WHICH YOU CAN BE HAPPY™. Go out with her and her interesting friends. Talk for 4 hours a day about mindless gossip and politics LOL! It's FUN™! But remember... tomorrow you have to work! At least 8h a day, or more, because adults don't work part-time, remember! Just do this for 50 years, it's nothing. You can look forward to modern goals in life, such as Travel™, Getting Food Poisoning™ (aka Eating at a Restaurant™), Being Mentally Raped by the MSM by Trying to Understand the Current Situation™, etc. Have your fun, but remember to have at least 2.1 children! Do it for the economy. Your children will be edumacated at the local Goy School™, where they will be trained to become well-adjusted members of Society™.

Based.
Gonna invest in some rockets.
That looks pretty kino.
Because he can't escape bugman cucked wagie onions life.

>Because he can't escape bugman cucked wagie onions life.
why would you want to escape it, bro? didn't you hear those politicians on TV? Working for 40-50 years until retirement is what all well-adjusted citizens do!

You say that while using a cell phone, having filtered water, and not dying of infections from simple injuries.

Attached: 2D2C707B-9EB7-4842-B27F-9C6B4DA3A58A.jpg (731x1024, 139.53K)

>How to escape bugman cucked wagie onions life
Build your enterprise
>1. Find a idea
>2. Monetize
>3. Market
>4. Profit
I started nad it's 10x better than being a wage cuck

Attached: 1657484422906.gif (448x251, 1.21M)