Red pill me on testosterone?

if I'm going to dose extra testosterone, and increase my current testosterone levels, is this way to succeed at live?

Won't be doing this to gain muscle, but to gain more power in society.

Attached: kh.jpg (1024x666, 55.61K)

raw onions, raw garlic, and two boiled eggs daily, do this for at least two weeks and see the result

oh and DO NOT MASTURBATE, or ejacuate. This point is fucking vital

>wants to gain power in society in 2022.
just fucking join the police then schlomo, you get a license to kill.

I just injected 100mg of testosterone cypionate. Will report boner status back in 2 days.

Go natty with high protein & high cardio exercise.
I. E. Eat your eggs, eat your greens and play football.

That's an illusion of power. I want real power, I want to control the police. I want to become autocrat or imperialist. And get rid of niggers of course.

Testosterone is where man's power is. if I would increase it, maybe I would at least be able to run a business or become business magnate in long-term.

Indian men have highest test
Castration levels testosterone in Indians is normal in white

i dno instead of injecting yourself with shit maybe just play a crusader kings or something. the power you are desiring only comes from being born into it. any power us plebs can get is just used by the niggers above you who dab on your shitting power level.

Nowadays, all my peers are bunch of bitch boys. Well so am I, just a little less. But I'm wondering, if only I had an extra testosterone, I would win the race completely.

It's disgusting what the society has become.

Attached: dd.jpg (640x734, 110.75K)

Modern "high" T (average 100 years ago) is 1000ng/dl, or 50mg total. Modern "off the charts" or high T 100 years ago is 1500ng/dl, or 75mg total.
Why would you inject that much? You're going to shut down endogenous production permanently.

All you'll end up doing is damaging your testicles.

>Indian men have highest test
kek, good one sir

you'll go bald

Of course, am about to inherit a fortune, but regardless of that, am wondering how to become the men of my game. Money are great accessory, but I wish I didn't need that or build something of my own with it. 10x the holdings.

That I'm already prepared for. A hair transplant in turkey or somewhere. Not a problem for me.

Yes, but I think men seem to have less of it, and therefore are falling for bullshit.

I can promise you that nobody in the history of the planet ever thought to themselves, ”I wish I was Indian”.

oh great, retards are going to cruise on testosterone for way too long, probably hop off of it without pct, and then turn into actual low-t cucks. or you become dependent on steroids forever and become reliant on the medical industry just to stay normal.

learn to cycle.

Nah you wanna reduce cortisol as much as possible.

basically fwhr determines testosterone levels

if you don't have a wide pitbull like face it never started for you, you were never meant to win

Attached: face width height ratio achievement drive.png (753x687, 31.93K)

How do I measure?

Attached: face width height ratio testosterone.jpg (536x641, 68.32K)

Attached: fwhrfig1.jpg (1587x726, 171.86K)

Attached: fighting success ufc.png (849x735, 616.24K)

Abstract and Figures
Facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR) has been associated with aggression, unethical behavior, company profit, and dominance; however, it is currently unclear whether this facial trait relates to politically relevant character traits. Here we examine fWHR in an elite sample of political leaders, former US presidents (n = 29), who were rated for forcefulness, pacifism, inflexibility, and achievement drive; traits potentially linked to fWHR. The first three of these traits were unrelated to fWHR, but we found a positive association between fWHR and achievement drive (r = .58, p < .01), and a negative association to the trait “poise and polish” (r = −.38, p < .05). These results extend associations of behavior with facial structure to individuals in the highest echelons of power, suggest connections from biology to politically relevant character traits, and indicate that fWHR may also be associated with achievement-striving alongside associations with dominance and aggression.

Attached: lincolnfwhr.png (470x587, 255.95K)

>unethical behaviour, company profit and dominance
Ah, the Jews right?
That's how we can tell they're evil.
>it is currently unclear whether this facial trait relates to politically relevant character traits
Kek

Test by itself isn't going to make you succeed at life. If you go from low test to high test then your quality of life is likely going to improve but test by itself isn't a magic solution to all your problems, especially if you want to gain power in society.

the semitic face is thin generally

Abstract and Figures
This paper uses Chief Executive Officer (CEO) facial features to examine the association between CEO masculinity and bank risk-taking. Given that high facial width-to-height ratio has been linked to high testosterone levels and masculine behavioral traits such as increased risk tolerance, aggression, and sensation seeking, we postulate a positive relationship between CEO facial masculinity and bank risk-taking. Consistent with this prediction, we document that banks led by CEOs with more masculine facial features are associated with more volatile stock returns and higher levels of idiosyncratic risk.

When you dose exogenous test, your body will kot continue to naturally produce test. You don't supplement your natural test levels with pharmaceutical test, your literally replace them. That being said, I did a 14 week cycle of test e. Slept great, gained 25 lbs lean weight, had awesome sex drive, and the pumps in the gym felt crazy. Two downsides I experienced were acne in weeks 9-14 (and after) and breathing was more labored when resting at night but could have also had to do with the weight gain. No gyno, no anti-e, just 400 mgs/week test e.

The garlic keeps the jewess’ away. However if you have a good credit score and a large bank account they can smell that a mile away. Even garlic can’t stop that.

Abstract
Facial Width-to-Height Ratio (fWHR) has been linked with dominant and aggressive behavior in human males. We show here that on portrait photographs published online, chief executive officers (CEOs) of companies listed in the Dow Jones stock market index and the Deutscher Aktienindex have a higher-than-normal fWHR, which also correlates positively with their company’s donations to charitable causes and environmental awareness. Furthermore, we show that leaders of the world’s most influential non-governmental organizations and even the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church, the popes, have higher fWHR compared to controls on public portraits, suggesting that the relationship between displayed fWHR and leadership is not limited to profit-seeking organizations. The data speak against the simplistic view that wider-faced men achieve higher social status through antisocial tendencies and overt aggression, or the mere signaling of such dispositions. Instead they suggest that high fWHR is linked with high social rank in a more subtle fashion in both competitive as well as prosocially oriented settings.

Show bobs

Men need less testosterone, not more.

Abstract
Facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR) is associated with social dominance in human and non-human primates, which may reflect the effects of testosterone on facial morphology and behaviour. Given that testosterone facilitates status-seeking motivation, the association between fWHR and behaviour should be contingent on the relative costs and benefits of particular dominance strategies across species and socioecological contexts. We tested this hypothesis in bonobos (Pan paniscus), who exhibit female dominance and rely on both affiliation and aggression to achieve status. We measured fWHR from facial photographs, affiliative dominance with Assertiveness personality scores and agonistic dominance with behavioural data. Consistent with our hypothesis, agonistic and affiliative dominance predicted fWHR in both sexes independent of age and body weight, supporting the role of status-seeking motivation in producing the link between fWHR and socioecologically relevant dominance behaviour across primates.

Massive doses of test also spike estrogen levels. Most of the guys who "blast" test (400-1000mg) also use aromatase inhibitors to keep e2(estrogen) in check. Make sure you do your homework or you will fuck yourself.

Testosterone banned you anxious and nervous
It caused you to feel uncomfortable and sick
It makes you letting to outbursts and leads to you getting in trouble
You should take antiandrogens and resperdol instead

Yeah, the only thing I'm worried of is the acne.

What were your levels like when you came off?

>You VILL eat ze onions
>You VILL eat raw garlic
>You VILL not masturbate

Attached: 2952.gif (166x205, 90.79K)

I do a half cc a week and take a week off intermittently. No excuses (steroids)
Is where I’m currently getting mine. It’s cheaper than going to the doctor. I’m 42 and it changed my life. Taking breaks from what I’ve found is helpful. Also you need to stay active if not full blown gym mode

You'll go bald too
And it verses you testicles to shrink permanently so you'll never be able to make adaquate quantities of testosterone on your own again

Yeah I've been researching this for quite some time, say 4 months. Still left undecided and still have a lot to search. I think I know the basics already.

In this paper, we explore relationships between CEO facial width, a proxy for testosterone levels during adolescence, and financial management decisions. Using methodology from prior research, we collect a sample of 968 S&P 500 CEO profiles and analyze them to determine the facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR). We expect that greater CEO facial width will be associated with riskier, more aggressive financial policies. We find that higher CEO facial width-to-height ratio (fWHR) is associated with more aggressive financial management decisions. Specifically, we find a positive relationship between CEO fWHR and firm leverage and a negative relationship between CEO fWHR and firm cash holdings. These relationships are also observed among subsamples where CEOs are likely to wield substantial influence over financial management policies, such as long-tenured CEOs. We do not find evidence that CEO selection process explains the observed relationship between fWHR and financial policies. Thus, it appears that the relationships documented between CEO fWHR and firm financial policies are likely consistent with managerial preference and that high testosterone levels may induce CEOs to pursue aggressive financial policies. We show that high-fWHR CEOs tend to own a smaller fraction of their firms. This suggests an increased priority for more masculine CEOs on pursuing their own best interests (diversification in their personal portfolios) ahead of signaling alignment with shareholders, while the reverse is true for CEOs with lower fWHRs. The results are robust to the inclusion of industry and year fixed effects and firm-year controls. This paper adds to the literature that shows individual differences in CEOs, in this case, CEO masculinity, can predict differences in the financial managerial characteristics of firms and financial policies.