What are the odds now of a Nuclear Attack?

You think you'll live to see this in your lifetime?

Attached: TheEndofTheWorldAsWeKnowIt.jpg (1600x1280, 150.25K)

About three fiddy

At least 2%

unfortunately 0%
why would kikes ruin the world that they spent thousands of years scheming to rule

no, pootin will be dethroned before that happens

Sequential, hmmmmmmm

Sequential again, interesting

Objectively 4%
Subjectively 10%
Russians are all bark and shit but no bite, and chinks aren't that stupid like them.
West pussied out entirely.

Funny how Any Forums was filled with comfy nuclear bomb threads the first week of the invasion of Ukraine. Safe to say Any Forums overreacts?

100% at this point, likely Warsaw perhaps London. If London it will stop there, if not then our time is short indeed.
>inb4muh bunkers
>inb4 limited to urban centers
what they don't tell you is that charged particles sent into the atmosphere have extremely negative consequences for our ionosphere/magnetosphere. The damage was done in the 50's and 60's further detonations will be catastrophic.

ZERO percent, nukes are as real as the moon landing. Grow up.

I guess you mean full on large scale nukes, which i dont really expect. but for the low yield nukes 100% are coming. Russia have tens of thousands of them just sitting there, and they are going out of date so they gone use that shit.

33%

USA is in the business of atomic bombings. ask biden

Use them when? What would it take for Russia to deploy the low yield ones?

It's getting pretty close. Anti-missile technology will soon reach a point where a nuclear exchange will be seen as a "risk worth taking" by major powers. In fact, if one side has a breakthrough in missile defense they might take that opportunity to first strike.

Any Forums has had a nuclear attack tonight.
The board is DEAD right now.
There are threads still up that haven't received a reply in over an HOUR.
This NEVER happens.
Did all the shills die?
Did the bot farms stop working?
Earlier tonight there was a flurry of activity with Hunter threads and typical shill slide threads, but now?
Eerie silence...

What the heck is going on, anons??

Attached: cat so many questions.png (1080x1082, 1.53M)

in about 2 more weeks.

0% chance.
Even the most idiotic and power crazed man in the world would know it's a death sentence.

It's like pulling a trigger on your enemy on a gun that shots out of both ends.

Even if Putin commands it, other people are involved in the chain of command to launch. It's not a single person deal. All of these people would need to be facing sure end of life situations to do it. It's nothing like a murder suicide. Imagine your quadriplegic friend asking you to kill his wife, him and then yourself and your wife.

It's not going to happen.

Attached: people who rule us brains.jpg (960x995, 228.52K)

ETs won't allow it.

I think I don't see much anything if it happens. less than 20 minutes all life will by mostly extinct in this world. And I don't envy survivals because they are in Hell.

Nukes do not exist

itd be cool but unlikely anyone would be crazy/regardless and based enough to launch one

All it takes is one "military expert" telling a desperate politician that they can intercept all enemy ballistic missiles

Ayys will use the threat of nuclear escalation to reveal themselves and be hailed as saviors.

20%

as weapons become more advanced they become too destructive so it's 0%

nukes aren't real the camera would receive an EMP that would destroy it instantly

101% checkem