Public Life in Europe in the 2030s

What will change? Will it be better or will it be worse?
Show your reasoning.

Attached: longtermconsequences.png (829x577, 435.63K)

no refunds

A multicultural societ can only get worse until it collapses.

But at which point on the timeline would you place the collapse? And will it be a slow decay or a sudden shock?

They asked for it

It will continue to get worse until collapse our leaders are morons.

Slow decay. Rome took centuries to finally vanish. And at some point some Germanics took over and claimed "We wuz Romanz!". So expect something similar here.

You're a retard.

You're going to repeat the 1920's politically.

not.my.problem

No will only get worse. I worry i wont be able to offer my children (if i ever have any) a better life than i have had in this country

>defeatist coward

Standard Britain

>Slow decay. Rome took centuries to finally vanish
Yes, although I wonder how the interconnectedness of everything might speed up the collapse this time. Also, I'm not convinced that all the migrants will 'leave' once times get hard.

Why? What's wrong? All the issues we're going on about have been described and identified about a hundred years ago (Spengler). Just in an earlier stage. So the decay is gradual and the vast majority of people don't even notice and massive changes.

The collapse of the WRE is entirely different to what is currently happening in the west

Only way they’ll learn, t b q h

>Will it be better or will it be worse?
It will be better once germans are completely gone. Imagine europe without germans

The mass media has accelerated it a lot in last dozen years though

not my problem
no refunds
also no niggers in my country

>I'm not convinced that all the migrants will 'leave' once times get hard.
They will leave the moment there is war or economic collapse like they did in Ukraine.

The germanics underwent more than 300 years of an assimilation process that brought them closer to the roman/mediterranean civilizations. 200 years of epidemics, depopulation and climate change were the main causes of the collapse of the WRE. The new germanic rulers did not assimilate immediately but displaced the local latin speaking elites. They assimilated slowly over time in the provinces were the roman citizens numbered in the millions such as Iberia, Italy and France. To these populations, the change in ruling elite was barely felt and smoother than what most people believe. It is not really the same thing with what is happening today in Germany, France and UK, although the results might be similar, perhaps (I do not think so).

That's a given, since they have even less loyalty to the west, than its own psychologically tortured inhabitants

3 out of 4 people will be dead. It's going to be thunderdome when the food supply breaks down.

it's a completely different situation.
germanics were europeans like romans.
these babons aren't.
it's the same here. the moors were never accepted by local iberians, but celts and romans mixed with us.

>liberal-leftist France
Kek. That's some butthurt.

Not true, Warsaw has them. A recent thing within 5 years. Also pakis working at uber eats.

look at ukraine. they'll leave once an actual collapse happens.

you will be in ze pods eating ze bugs and all those problems will be solved

>at which point on the timeline would you place the collapse?
Alaric in Rome

At least most Italians are openly racist and have retained some trad elements

Why eurofags such a pussies?