Women redpills thread

Women redpills thread

Attached: 1616081990890.png (717x999, 268.12K)

Post the SIDS pasta.
Makes me cry every time

flag checks out

Attached: liberators.jpg (600x554, 40.38K)

This is a women hate thread, I don't care about your simp ass or your political views. Go cry on /uhg/ or something

Attached: Brains.jpg (729x1439, 407.28K)

>make a joke about fat albert being a rapist
>hole takes offense and says fat men couldn't rape anyone
>explain to her that fat men actually rape more effectively because they can just use their bodyweight to pin the victim down
>she rages and calls me a virgin
>tell her i may be but i won't be after i meet her in the parking lot
Last time i try to joke around with my students, middle schoolers are idiots.

Attached: PERMARAPE STARERAPE GAZERAPE.jpg (1127x1072, 346.93K)

Attached: feminism.png (1500x3719, 594.72K)

Its mgtow larp bullshit but, I remember an AITA story on reddit from a woman who talked about how her husband had broken down in tears and spoken about how hard the nihilistic monotony of work was and how depressed he was, and him revealing his tender emotions to her and crying had made her not find him attractive, and she divorced him not long after. That story put such an inhuman rage in me that I called off work early couldn't calm down for an entire day

Attached: 5d021a882500006813e2d0d3.jpg (72x154, 4.44K)

It's often said around here. Never reveal weakness to women.

Rape is based

I'd rather just kill those women off and leave the ones who aren't selecting for people with the psychological profile of a petrol sniffing Australopithecus.

You'd be left with a world of men then

That's only partially true, you can't just rip their pants off and go for it, that's too forceful. But women definitely enjoy borderline rape where you keep pushing and pushing until you get what you want. It's the Casanova approach.

If you're friendzoned by a woman, you should unironically rape her.
She will like it
and if she doesn't
just leave and never talk to her again
66% chance nothing will happen
if she reports you, just 100% cooperate with police, admit the sex and just say she consented, you'll have dozens of texts and previous hangouts to document your friendship

Rape all women then friendzone you

Why should I give one fuck what women like?

2d > 3d

Fuck whores but these infographics seem to be produced by someone incapable of human empathy. Rapeshit might be fetishised by a lot of women but actual rape leaves people traumatised with long term mental scars.

>This is a vatnik incel thread

Attached: 1646051796381.jpg (689x878, 143.36K)

it's true, your grandmother loved getting gangraped by ukrainians, germans and russians. soon your daughter will enjoy getting raped by shitskins, brought to you by the EU

>Be me
>Make fun of Whaaamin for fucking dogs and having smelly mud flaps that ruin seats
>Also point out the Holocaust didn't happen
>Jew roasty next door hears and concludes I'm making fun of her because enough boxes describing her got checked off
>She's also a cop that thinks she's above the law
Figure the rest out

AaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahHahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahahhaahhaa
That's a killer!

Who cares? They're women. Let them feel traumatized and rape them again until they kill themselves. Doesn't matter to me at all.

Nope. Evolution exists because there is variation within a population. Australopithecoids evolved by selecting for chimp features, while hominids have slowly but surely selected for more and more progressive features over time, among them being affective empathy. Imagine being a stressed, intelligent k selected animal, forced to keep yourself bottled up in fear your partner, who you mate with for life, will leave you because you aren't stoic enough. That's both instinctively and consciously repulsive.

Attached: _115477964_gingers_kd_005-edit.jpg (800x1200, 149.15K)