Can you name a single problem that wasnt caused by the jews?

im struggling to think of any

Attached: 25FA37FE-C3F7-4874-9D3C-48E652C477BA.jpg (540x576, 39.04K)

The problem of whether Swedish or Dutch girls are hotter

I can't.

HOW THE FUCK DID BRO JOGAN BECOME THE MOST POPULAR PODCASTER IN THE WORLD

HE'S FUCKING RETARDED

Creation of a disgusting slop called "Curry".
Sorry, but not even jews are that evil.

i have to say the jews are behind even that

>women = wife and carer of you and your kids
>no globalism erasing borders making that argument relevant

there werent jews in ancient greece but thy already knew how bad things would get with women in power as seen in the play assembly women

did the jews make greece gay? i dont think they did

Is that a problem? It's part of their tradition'

Ya never know

cant tell if you're joking or not

>can you name a single problem that wasnt caused by the jews?
what a silly question

Attached: 1655005642973.png (750x742, 475.5K)

I have learned through trial and error that korma is what curry is trying to be but failing terribly at.

Pic related

Attached: tiktaalik.jpg (1356x668, 213.91K)

my penis is too big and it constantly touches the toilet bowl water, and the front of the bowl. I try laying it on the lid with a piece of toilet paper under it but I always end up piss-hosing the wall in front of me when I squeeze out my water-loaf. I don't know what to do about this problem other than I carry alcohol swabs with me everywhere I go in case I have to take a shit in public and that goes double for if I am in an airport and have to shit there. At least I can shower in a lounge but it never really removes the filthy feeling. I usually end up swabbing alcohol on my cock tip once or twice a month. And on more than one occasion people have seen me go into a toilet stall, heard me take a massive shit brap noises, yell out FUCKING FUCK and then hear hurried panic wiping and flushing and have seen me run out with my dick in my hand running for the soap/water on the sink and then standing their grabbing an alcohol swab and wiping my dick off. Masks have made this easier and less embarrassing for me because at least people won't know I'm the dick swab guy but yeah.

Anyway I don't know if that ha to do with jews or not, maybe toilet bowls are jewish?

Attached: 1655184726877.png (657x527, 38.14K)

I mean they were kicked out of 110 territories prior to the est. of Israel.

You would think that the people would have an intrinsic suspicion of their meddlings.

We should come together for the 111th

The history of the holocaust

who is his wife?

Attached: joemanlet.webm (480x270, 842.33K)

Fucking Kek. Haha

Go outside, get a headache and some concentration issues, then come back.

Attached: 5jew.jpg (2048x1536, 747.08K)

the existence of niggers?

they were just silly monkey men who only killed eachother before the jews