Man children

How do we get men to to stop collecting anime and video game merchandise etc? My boyfriend is 28 and he collect these stupid Gundam model kits at first I was okay with it because it seemed harmless hobby but than I come to find out he buys some EVERY paycheck he gets.
Granted I like anime and video games to an extent but not to the point where I'm buying unnecessary merchandise and wasting my money on literally plastic that has no meaning.

Attached: received_521313133084851.jpg (1536x2048, 144.04K)

sounds like not my problem trannie. kys

Attached: 1898761523.png (2852x5755, 3.41M)

Just smash it all to pieces. Trauma allows for the molding of the mind. Remember to say it you did it because you love him and it's for his own good

Kek
That would be extremely toxic. I just want advice on how to let him know it's unattractive.

I don’t see anything wrong with gunpla, it’s just a hobby and one that is more involved than a video game. I used to do it years ago and it was nice, get myself a master grade, turn on some music and go at it for 8 hours. Anyway, he could be doing much worse and you can use this hobby as a push towards a career that’s more technical if he doesn’t have something going already.

stop messing with a mans hobbies tranny, I still love lego technic and would buy every single one of them if I had the money

>dude been building Zaku's all this time
Hella based.

user is right. Smash it all. Look up the video of that Lego faggot who had his house broken into and all his Lego smashed up. He was gonna quit lego until people online started raising money to replace it

Such as?
It's just a little embarrassing inviting people over and them seeing shelves of toys.

Find the Stash, smash it with a sludge hammer, tell ‘em if they collect again next time it’s their head first. Fuck Funko pops!

How about
I dont fucking know
Talk to him like a proper adult?

I have a shelf like that, but it's in my garage and stacked with tools and stuff.

I collect tools.

It's an obsessive addiction. He needs you to smash it to let go

But Jew, that would be matriarchal.

Why not get a real hobby? You like playing with plastic blocks? Kek build a shed

What's your value as a woman? If you aren't a virgin you might as well settle with the toy collector.

get pregnant and refuse to get an abortion so that he has to spend it on a child

>jew
>matriarchal
Oh boy you have no idea

Embarassing to who? What's special about you and your cunty arse friends who don't even work?

He collects toys and he's an adult user obviously I'm out of his league and he even knows that.
If he wants to have a life together with me he has to ditch the little kid shit.

Why should he base his hobbies on what you find attractive? Is it harming you in some way? If you don't like him then leave.

not sure if the kike is based or a snake trying to ruin a relationship

Attached: 1543411377798.jpg (560x407, 33.58K)

Then talk to him about it

I'm from Amsterdam.
Fuck yes I do.

>relationship is about me
>i rate my boyfriends on the social totem pole
he'd be better off without your narcissistic ass

Airplane mechanic is probably best or a standard mechanic. He appreciates the fictional engineering of gundams he will probably really enjoy working on airplanes.

>halp. my man is spending his money on him instead of me
t.roastbeefcunt

You think it's okay to be an middle age man and collecting toys? It's a waste of money that can be used for us for more important shit we need.

Mind your own business cunt. It's his money and his time. Maybe you need more hobbies rather than trying to get your man to have fewer. Serve your man and shut the fuck up.

I use blocks to make models, what I mainly use technic that is incredibly useful to make machines like picrel

Attached: 800x587.jpg (800x587, 145.97K)

So tell him that and get him to stop or break up with him.

Here we see a roastie in her natural habitat, seething at her inability to enjoy the simple pleasures in life as a man can.

Imagine competing with figures of fictional war machines and somehow losing the battle.

He has a hobby of a child not a grown man.

He can do whatever he wants with the money he earns. If you think there are things you need that he should be prioritizing then tell him that. You probably just want bullshit that's just as inane and pointless, but "respectable."

>for more important shit we need.
Like 2 tons of clothes so you can use them once and forget about them?
Yeah nah. His money, his decisions.

Kek, answer the question whore. If you aren't bringing any value to the relationship besides your vagina, then you have no reason to complain. Don't cry when you hit the wall and he replaces you with a younger, better looking, less bitchy version of yourself. I collect books and if my wife told me to start selling my library I'd beat her to near death (inshallah).

you wouldnt care if he'd dick you hard and good regularly. End of discussion

You don't make 28 year old men change. All out war makes that change.

>My boyfriend
Fag

I got a girl when she was 18 who shared my hobbies. You don't even like Vidya? Can't imagine living with a serious controlling roastie like you. You probably want men to shave and hold in farts. Fuck that shit. I would piss on your face and leave you if you didn't like it.

Attached: Space_Invaders_-95-_The_Attack_Of_Lunar_Loonies_-_1995_-_Taito.jpg (836x1080, 182.91K)

>He collects toys and he's an adult user obviously I'm out of his league and he even knows that.
Then leave. Since you're so superior and can find someone better, why don't you?

>waaaah a man spends some of his hard earned money on entertainment

First of all, eat shit and die, collecting is cool. Second of all, you will never be a woman, might as well end it now. Please kill yourself and stream it

/m/ fag here - assuming this isnt bait then youre thinking about this the wrong way. Gunpla is sick and an overall harmless hobby, something akin to making models. You should show interest in his hobbies and then he might show some interest in yours.

Attached: 1539557857628.gif (400x300, 974.38K)

Listen woman. I will not repeat it.
I gave you the solution to your problem.
You are welcomed to get more attention from men here by repeating the same phrase in different ways and begging for help or you could start to formulate a strategy on how you would break his shit and make him think you did it because you love him

Based and then I'd come around absolutely unload my colon onto her.

I like video games.
But collecting merchandise is absolutely cringey and childlike especially when you are buying shit every paycheck you have.

Wow, you sound like a completely self-centered bitch. Has it ever occurred to you that people, man or woman, can collect "childish" things while still performing their sole duty as an adult (aka paying the bills)? You didn't mention anything about him skimping out on paying the bills because he had to get his plastic fix like a crack addict, so clearly there's no actual financial reason why he can't pursue his hobby. You sound like a stereotypically judgmental asshole that he'd actually be better off without. Remember, any woman that can't accept an objectively harmless hobby is utterly worthless. What a piece of human trash. Leave him so he can go be fucking happy, you crotch harpy.

Can someone explain to me the problem with buying things every paycheck if ypu have budgeted for it.

Lmao fuck off I'm not doing that shekelstien.

Im fucking retarded
This is a dumb shit bait thread and i just realized. Remember that jews are the enemy of humanity

Attached: 1656812708535.jpg (680x989, 94.91K)

Or regular use of psychedelics, but our culture is too imbecilic to recognize that en masse

y r u gay?

Then it's not my problem
Enjoy the male attention to replace thre one you're not getting from your husband

Nothing is wrong with budgeting to collect, just don't expect a ROI. Also never buy anything at full price, wait for discounts or go thrifting.

>being a worthless degenerate is actually good bro haha so cool
Kill yourself.

Quick question though: I spend an order of magnitude more on power tools, hand tools and general survival tools than your boyfriend spends on his faggy toys. My wife has no problem with that. If he did the same, would you still have a problem or it would be ok if he spent MORE but on non-retarded shit.

Based

Attached: War Criminal.jpg (300x225, 13.16K)

Stop lying nobody ever comes over to see your uninteresting ass.

This thread is
>OH MY GOODNESS WOMAN TALKING TO ME HEHEHE AHHHH SO GOOD FINALLY FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE

Attached: 1656731814151.jpg (600x500, 34.81K)

Assuming this isn't a troon baiting it depends on the amount spent on gundam vs the amount spent on the essentials to live (food, bills, and petrol) imo. If everything is paid for in the month, then buying shit for your hobby is fine. Its healthier to keep your hobby afloat, however spending your whole paycheck to the point you are complaining about not getting paid enough is where the problem is

poor dude he married a narcissist...

I don't see an issue with collecting tools.
I have no problem with real hobbies that are useful and benefitting.
Wtf does collecting plastic do? Especially toys.

Cool, leave him to play with gundams then. You'll both probably be a lot happier. Men need activities to engage the mind, not just the genitals.

Make them collect furry merch.

Attached: PXL_20220710_182236914.jpg (4000x5333, 2.49M)

this
You don’t have the nerve to smash them but you want them gone. You also claim to be out of his league so you sound like you’ve already made up your mind and you just want validation.
Any Forums is literally the worst place for a woman to be seeking validation
>t. femanon

most likely a troon baiting from the ID history

It’s his money he can choose what he spends it on

Find a bit of responsibility to engage in and build from there.

I was a heroin addict for ten years and nearly lost everything. Entheogens saved my marriage and my soul. I'm now off H, working as a butcher, going to school to counsel other addicts, and trying for my first child with my life. They brought peace to my mind and perspective to my soul. Do not let those who are ignorant and afraid distract you from these absolute gifts from the creator.

Get a job yourself then.

If he was a big brain Chad then he'd be putting that monthly money into something investable that would make him a good profit in the end. You know, like a real man with responsibility. I don't know enough about these faggot toys to know if they are worthy of investment and will only go up in price or not? If not, then you've got yourself a manchild.

Attached: 1654739006348.png (1080x1080, 1.74M)

*wife

You'd be okay with your boyfriend collecting TOYS? As another femanon you should understand how cringey it is.

If that's true they should be used clinically but not allowed to be sold on street and done by degenerates.

>WAAAH HE DOESN'T BASE EVERY SINGLE THING IN HIS LIFE ON MY FEELINGS WAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Fuck off

I have a job.

Just stop sucking his dick and bring a black bull to your house who smashes not only your asshole, but also your boyfriend's toys while he is watching.
Did the same to my boyfriend when he would spend is money on stupid football jerseys instead of taking me out to dinner wtf

You’re boyfriend should leave you, the gundams seem to love him more than you.

>everything must benefit me, even my man's hobbies
Just break up with him, hell find a younger girl who isn't a homie hopper.

Children are the only cure to that. As long as he doesnt have children he will look for useless hobbies like that.

>"WAAA THOSE MONEY COULD BE SPENT ON ME!!!"
get a job whore, bet you dont even wanna have kids with this beta cuck and are just staying with him for his money

Attached: 1650459695583.jpg (1251x887, 460K)

hope he leaves you because you are such a selfish faggot that puts your own feelings over a hobby that your boyfriend enjoys, meanwhile he'd probably support anything that you enjoy doing.
Die alone selfish piece of shit.

Then what are you complaining about, he isn't spending your money on gunpla is he?

Agreed, a lot of people use them just for entertainment, and they dont seem to change those who dont go into it wanting change. It's ridiculous our psychiatry doesnt use them but there are groups trying to change that

HOLY SHIT ARE U A GIRL!??!?!
I i love girls. I respect them *slurp slurp*
AWOOOBAAAAA BOOBA MILKY AHH

Attached: 1656819822615m.jpg (1024x606, 55.76K)

Onlyfans doesn't count.

Ok. How many handbags do you own?
>going out with a guy
>has handbags
Faggot

If it makes him happy, yes. As long as he isn’t draining every paycheck, there are worse problems to have.

you laugh at him now, but in 20 years those silly gay toys will be worth a few ounces of silver which can buy you a car when the fiat currency finally btfo's everyone.