Well, Any Forums?

Well, Any Forums?

Attached: 20220711_042035.jpg (726x830, 139.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1541485882414452736
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus is not a jew. If the new convenant established only one thing, its that Jesus broke with the jews, completely.

>conveniently leaves out the fact jews killed Jesus

She's kvetching, learn to read between the lines.

How about no?

Attached: 1655374673045.png (719x883, 616.89K)

BASED CONSERVATIVE WOMAN
>BASED CONSERVATIVE WOMAN
BASED CONSERVATIVE WOMAN
BASED CONSERVATIVE WOMAN
BASED CONSERVATIVE WOMAN

(((Laura Loomer)))

Attached: 5635476587685435465879879.jpg (1200x658, 40.21K)

>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY - kel), and for "little circle", kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.".

>A Jewish tradition that dates from at least the 19th century is to write plus using a symbol like an inverted T. This practice was adopted into Israeli schools and is still commonplace today in elementary schools (including secular schools) but in fewer secondary schools. It is also used occasionally in books by religious authors, but most books for adults use the international symbol "+". The reason for this practice is that it avoids the writing of a symbol "+" that looks like a Christian cross. Unicode has this symbol at position U+FB29 ﬩ HEBREW LETTER ALTERNATIVE PLUS SIGN.

As usual she’s trying to manage being allies with Nick Fuentes and her ethnocentrism. She’s reacting to what he said but trying to soften the language so she doesn’t lose that crowd.
twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1541485882414452736

(((Laura Loomer))))

Attached: 435678654546576.jpg (1698x1183, 708.43K)

The people saying abortion is part of the Jewish religion are Jews.

Ancient Hebrews aren't the same as modern Jews, at all.

Attached: 1655551677444.jpg (2048x2048, 1.32M)

___(((Laura Loomer)))___

Attached: 465768764657687908.jpg (1280x720, 80.67K)

I'm not religious. My gripe against abortion is that it's the manner in which it's easily and safely performed is unnatural. Humans aren't meant to easily be able to kill their developing offspring and the consequences on society are clear. Shit is getting so out of hand Chads are going to have to become leftists to get the top tier women soon.

Romans did

She is wright. Jews are conservatives in pretty much any other country on earth. Only in the us there is a big percentage of left wing jews, and their biggest opposition comes from right wing jews.

I can't jerk of to this, sage

Who asked the romans to have him executed?

romans didnt care about it all, thats why they even had the INRI sign above Jesus made
they wanted to prevent a riot and possibly a rebellion by the kikes
>I wash my hands of this man's blood
>on ours and our childrens hands
thats all I need to know

idiot

Pontius Pilate who was Jesus' disciple who killed himself from the guilt, Romans still executed him.

Laura is right. Only Leftoids should be demonized. There's sadly a lot of people on this site who will hate all Jews and/or all Blacks no matter what but based right-wing Jews and Blacks should not be hated. They are potential allies in the war against the left, but these racist retards end up turning them away because of their idiocy.

nothing to see here.
throw the jew down the well!

Attached: Laura Loomer Is Seeking to End Facebook, Twitter Hate Speech Policies With $10B.jpg (768x633, 126.15K)

why is laura loomer cancelled if she is jewish?

>Jesus is a Jew. Do they realize that?
Yes, and I've abstained from all forms of Abrahamic sandniggerism.

jesus was ethnically Galilean and religiously Christian
the term "jew" has been conflated throughout history through to mean different things and modern jews use it to misinform. the "jews" most hate is directed towards are the Pharisees, the Rabbinic Jews, that Jesus opposed and spoke out against and had had conflict with the Galileans for years prior.
Calling Jesus a "jew" is a tactic they use. Don't fall for it.

>Jesus is a jew.
>Do they realize that?

Attached: 8579202208.gif (500x299, 3.64M)

Jews were from Judea. Jesus was from Nazareth, way north in the Kingdom of Israel. And he fucking hated jews.

he washed his hands, faggot

controlled opposition
she might be "cancelled" but isn't it strange how she's never struggling to make ends meet?

>Well, Any Forums?
Riddle me this;

"This is not an uncommon impression and one finds it sometimes among Jews as well as Christians that Judaism is the religion of the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament). It is, of course, a fallacious impression…Judaism is not the religion of the Bible." (Rabbi Ben Zion Bokser, "Judaism and the Christian Predicament", page 59)

"The return from Babylon and the introduction of the Babylonian Talmud mark the end of Hebrewism and the beginning of Judaism." (The late Rabbi Stephen F. Wise, formerly the Chief Rabbi of the United States)

"Judaism is, specifically, the religion of a Jewish community living among Gentile peoples and is to be distinguished from the religion of ancient Israel."(Funk & Wagnalls Standard Reference Encyclopaedia, 1959, Volume 14)

"..you will notice the great difference between the Jewish and Christian religions. But these are not all. We consider the two religions so different that one excludes the other…we emphasized that there is no such thing as a Judeo-Christian religion…There is not any similarity between the two concepts"(Rabbi Moshe M. Maggal, President, National Jewish Information Service, Letter of August 21, 1961)

The London Jewish World of March 15, 1923 declared: "Fundamentally, Judaism is anti-Christian."

The President of the World Jewish Congress, Dr. Nahum Goldmann, at Montreal, Canada, in 1947, declared: "The Jews might have had Uganda, Madagascar and other places for the establishment of a Jewish fatherland, but they want absolutely nothing except Palestine; not because the Dead Seawaters by evaporation can produce five trillion dollars worth of minerals and powdered metals, not because the sub-soil of Palestine contains 20 times more petroleum than all the combined reserves of the two Americas, but because Palestine is the Crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa, because Palestine constitutes the veritable center of world political power, the strategic military center for world control."

Attached: 1647924920665.jpg (1300x1622, 419.15K)

Canceled when? where? on retarded twitter?
call me what jews like Laura Loomer and Pamela Geller are canceled by being demonized by the ADL

I want Laura Loomer to squat on my face and make me tongue-fuck her asshole while she punches me in the balls and tells me she's just using me to conquer the goyim.

Attached: loomer.jpg (468x981, 126.85K)

Attached: 99ff2e4e56362e77.jpg (1537x1066, 466.01K)