How come something like 70-80 percent of American youth look like this now?

How come something like 70-80 percent of American youth look like this now?

Attached: 38.jpg (434x547, 38.28K)

Instagram, Tiktok

Single moms who burned the coal

nigger culture force-fed through jewish and chinese media platforms

Im a zoomer about to go to ASU, the most sexual active college in the whole world. Am scared but also excited to be making big bucks (my debt is already paid off)

He has more money than 90% of college educated wagies

im convinced atleast 80-90% of niggers who look like this are flamboyant cock suckers in their free time

this is why cops shoot black people

Attached: jewed.jpg (1582x1627, 648.85K)

You know that’s not true. They’re not nearly that fit.

>fit
>built like a 9th grader on the JV basketball team.

unironically, rick ross and dj khaled

1pbtid slide thread

Attached: latest Margin lending to hedge funds.png (2160x1490, 462.32K)

>ASU, the most sexual active college in the whole world
Apparently you've never been to an Ivy League school on the East Coast. Brown, for example?
"most sexually active college in the whole world"
>t. never had my dick wet

...and 90% of zoomers don't have the balls (or the know how) to buy coke, cook crack, and sell it either.

Black “people” make up 15% of the population

These fuckers?

Attached: island_boys.jpg (720x404, 39.41K)

In the muttland simply not being fat makes you Any Forums. Plus NLE( the baste nig in the photo) has a pretty good lean athletic build, no cap fr fr

....yet somehow manage to make about 50% to 60% of the crime, poverty, degeneracy, and general trouble.

nah not really Russia lite.

Niggers and their culture is so pervasive in the West that most have no issues looking at a nigger and accepting it as a good looking human. I mean, niggers really look disgusting. Add the uppity behavior with gorilla looks making it twice as hard to look and deal with them. West are cucks ! Only people that will be known to bend over for the niggers (a lesser) in the entirety of the modern human history

...so margin loans converted to hedge funds never amounted to more than one million dollars before ~2012? I'm scratching my head here.

Also, aren't we talking about degenerate zoomers?

Post a new thread fren.

The pendulum will swing back the other way.

Eventually whites are going to stop playing games and stop being nice. You can tell they're already sick of it; just look around you! We will end up entirely self-segregating within the next 50 years. We're just in the shit right now.

Yes, I literally see this same monkey several times a day. It seems like 7-8/10 people are literally this guy.

I strongly doubt that! Niggers are known not comply with Government surveys. I can go anywhere in the USA and find an infestation of niggers. They're everywhere. Doubt they are 14% (current census) of the USA population. Not mentioning the horde of Caribbean and African orcs that has been inundating America. Here in Florida, 70% of the niggers are recent arrival Caribbean niggers. Mostly from Jamaica and Haiti.

its $1 USD notes.

its hip, if i were a nig id had shoulder length dreads with one or two strands bleached

That abomination needs thrown off a cliff.

That's how I look. You just don't get it. We've been through so much, and we just finna get paid.

I thought we all were supposed to look like the birth defect kid from Stranger Things?
kek.

Attached: 1653689532072.gif (338x610, 2.18M)