Weaklings

Why is heating such a big issue in Germany ? I haven't used heating for the last 14 years and winters here are rougher. You're not outside in the snow, if your house is made of bricks the temperature inside your house won't go below 18 degrees celsius. With a comfy jumper you will have no issues. Are people just retarded pussies ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-120758_Google.jpg (981x638, 147.23K)

Take your blanket to work

They are afraid that their precious shitskins and niggers may freeze to death.

>I haven't used heating for the last 14 years
Obviously you can't heat the oxcart properly.

without heating, temperature inside goes down to 12 degrees easily in winter.

>be me
>walk up on the hill with an chainsaw and a wheelbarrow
>come down with enough wood for 2 weeks within an hour
>replant trees the following summer
People make this more difficult than it has to be by relying on Mommy Government.

Rolf

perfect temperature

It's not really about the room temperature. Of course people can wear warm clothings.

But nobody wants to take a ice cold shower in winter.

You have 18 because people around you heat their houses. Also, this is not about houses. It's about businesses, factories etc.

>Russia fear mongering
nah Putin is based
>Covid fear mongering
it's just a coof
>heating fear mongering
OMG I TOLD YOU SCHITZOS THE END IS NEAR WE WILL DIE

Not everyone lives in a mobile home Andrei

romania, you ghetto. shtahp living in squalor.

>You're not outside in the snow, if your house is made of bricks the temperature inside your house won't go below 18 degrees celsius

user doesnt realise his apartments ventilation system heats up the air, otherwise i wont buy it.

18 degrees during winter without heating no chance bro

In western Europe you don't have 4 generations of family and your government mandated gypsies all living under the same roof.

Once turned off the heating during vaction in winter and came back to my home being 7° celsius and my cactus had died :(

You are full of shit and a fucking idiot.
Unlike you I have actually not used my heating in 4 years. My house is brick, temperatures inside house in winter go well below 0 degrees Celsius and don't go above 10 degrees during the days.

It never even snows here either.

Is the UK not in western europe ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-124218_Google.jpg (1016x582, 148.04K)

How thick are your walls ? Do you have any exterior insolation on them ?

Attached: 20220711_124645.jpg (4143x2084, 1.97M)

Aw, I'll get you a new cactus, buddy.

The issue is less one of uncomfortable temperature but rather one of the realization that your nations infrastructure is completely dependent on third parties and that due to your nations incompetence are slipping into 3rd world living standards.

House in UK are built to retain heat. Double layer brick wall with insulation between them and insulated loft space.
The temperature outside in winter does not go above 10 degrees max.
Why would you think a house without heating is would be WARMER than the temperature outside for 6 months is? Where does the heat come from?

Haven't had the heating on at all as well. Your body just adapts to the cold weather. But we cook on gas too, so there is that.