/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3303

Prev:▶Day: 137 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly9

▶Latest
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Biden says US has gathered coalition of 50 countries to donate more weapons to Ukraine, including tanks & artillery
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1657516584071.png (512x512, 221.93K)

Attached: file.png (627x526, 81.22K)

Russia won

Fuck vatnigs

Attached: 1647932146927.png (957x676, 754.57K)

>no himmars strikes over the night
extremely disappointed

>By posting in these threads, you recognize Iran controls Russia and you irrevocably denounce the Quran and Muhammad as a false prophet out of your own volition

i knew amricans were fucking cucks, go kill yourself and never associate yourself with Europeans

Any news about S-400 supposedly him-arsed in Donbabwe?

so this is it right, just endless stalling until someone gives in diplomatically or collapses economically. And now sweden and finland will be joining NATO.
What a pointless retarded fucking invasion, how can vatnikgers even cope

Because the Ukrainians lost them all already

Any guesses on roughly when the Ukrainian offensive in the south will begin?

NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV
NEW STRELKOV
>NEW STRELKOV

>rent free. edition

ABOUT THE STUPIDITY AND IRREGULARITY OF THE POLISH NAZIS

Ex-president of Poland Walesa urged to reduce the population of Russia to 50 million people

If I were a Pole (moreover, a Polish nationalist), then the statement of this old nit would probably be perceived even more negatively than being, as it is, a Russian nationalist.

Firstly, because Walesa showed himself not as a nationalist (who loves his people, but does not consider it necessary to destroy the neighboring peoples), but as a natural Nazi - no better than Hitler. (He was also going to radically reduce the Russian people ..., however, like the Polish people).

Secondly, because - whether the Poles want it or not - they will have to live further with the Russians in close proximity. And since there is nothing eternal in history, you should not insult and humiliate your neighbor so brazenly at the moment of his temporary weakness. And even more so - frankly, cannibalistically wish him death in one way or another. Not to mention the fact that in the history of Poland itself there are many more examples of the capture of Warsaw by the Russians than the Poles managed (even as part of foreign armies) to enter conquered Moscow.

Attached: 1655661315911.jpg (1000x800, 81.05K)

Why is nu/pol/ so blind on the potential of ukraine as an ethnostate?

>99% white and slavic
>nationalists openly allowed to organize and run youth camps
>actual nazi divisions given newest NATO weaponry and have armored vehicles and tank divisions
>extremely nationalist population post invasion
>jew president is completely buck broken and does nothing when azov refused to lay down arms
>extremely resource rich

Isn't this basically Any Forumss wet dream?

You can literally tell where the Russians in Ukraine live

Attached: 1657490762347m.jpg (1024x737, 97.77K)

Shakhtersk

Attached: FXX4AtlWYAAe5tV.jpg (1280x630, 109.46K)

Fourteen days

KEK

Attached: Bad, insignificant, evil.jpg (720x1110, 475.45K)

I would like to state that I fucking hate Russia and the people that inhabit it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-11 101133.jpg (367x167, 14.83K)

Nothing left to bomb. Hence the 'liberate the South' order.

too many of them dark the whole putin is a white nationalist and how Ukraine is a jewish globalhomo state plus do keep in mind there are a lot of nu/pol/ members who are shitskins

B-b-b-but muh licensed tavors and 1.5 kike volunteers

Vatnik post the number of seats that Ukie far right has in Rada and tongue my anus you pathetic excuse for a human being

Attached: 66a.jpg (1080x1194, 82.37K)

next month the latest for sure, zelensky already spilled the beans so there has to be some type of an offensive

Attached: monkey-donkey.png (640x960, 830.05K)

>Isn't this basically Any Forumss wet dream?
no it isn't, it what Any Forums claims to want but in an actual ethnostate, most lurkers would be genocided for being dysgenic, lazy and/or mixed race. When push comes to shove, retards here are just third worldists who resent the wealth around them and think they'd do better on a more backwards society, even though they are antisocial shut ins with no real life skills lmao

>
bomb russian cities now, bomb belgrod right now for dennis

August

Attached: 1646415638572(1).jpg (1080x810, 313.43K)

>invades your country
>looses tens of thousands of men
>captures border regions just shortly after demolishing all their infrastructure with artillery
>refuses to leave
What did they mean by this?

Maybe you’ll have better luck than the last several dozen times you tried it.

russians in ukraine near zero

Attached: file.png (688x480, 311.13K)

It's been too long since the last dead general

I also forgot to mention that ukraine now has probably highest number of military trained young men in EU. Is it just fat amerishart wignats mad that they actually use their guns unironically?

>Is it just fat amerishart wignats mad that they actually use their guns unironically
Yes. Guns are only for LARPing. using them is what the left and the feds want you to do

>37,000 killed, 98,000–117,000 wounded
This cant be real, right? Otherwise the Russian front wouldve probably collapsed by now..
Has there been any dead Ukrainian generals so far? Havent paid too much attention in the last months

Hope so

>Secondly, because - whether the Poles want it or not - they will have to live further with the Russians in close proximity.
Not if we can do something about it.

Attached: 1649377362244.gif (500x281, 930.51K)

its hilarious when i see an american get worked up because its their taxes

Vatnik post how many parliament seats Ukie far right has. Also post butter and cement. For a bingo please add that Kherson will be russian soil forever.

Attached: 1A6E5FCC-B0A4-4671-B1C4-EAD018CD7AC4.jpg (1280x860, 327.15K)

probably taking account of the cannon fodder aka separatists

>Dryuchki things

Attached: surpass metal gear.png (537x347, 280.61K)

Not that I know of, but there were some KIA colonels

Yeah, get thousands of your own men killed every day. That’ll show those Russkies!

Tbf ceeding Donbas and little bit of the east ukraine to end the bloodshed would be a small price. And to bring back stability to the region would be worth it.
Russia agrees to let ukraine join Nato in return assuring it will never be fucked with again.
Why hasn't anyone else thought of this

>you should not insult and humiliate your neighbor so brazenly at the moment of his temporary weakness
the irony of a russian nationalist saying this lmao

Amen.

Thousands? Retarded hohol, POCCNR 1 told me a million hohols are dying per day

I believe same shit is everywhere. In lithuania we had our own ultranationalists group, all they did is some marches and once attempted to make some bootleg terrorist attack, it disintegrated when most of its members "grew" out of it
problem is that these retards think that the democratic system is designed to specifically fuck them over, so they go the most shizo route
they will never be in power unless the government suddenly poofs out of existance

You would be the one to know, wouldn’t you, vatnik shill?

RUSBROS? n-not like this *skin starts peeling*

Attached: 1649619886056.webm (720x720, 1.42M)

Heard some vatnik claim that a good chunk of the Ukrie high command was killed somehow but that didnt make too much sense since that wouldve meant there was barely anyone planning and organizing left (and the front still holds so I guess it was bs after all)

>99% white and slavic
>nationalists openly allowed to organize and run youth camps
>actual nazi divisions given newest NATO weaponry and have armored vehicles and tank divisions
>extremely nationalist population post invasion
Yeah but it's currently run by a Jew. Never mind the fact that this Jew is less hostile towards Ukrainian nationalists than Putin. Jews bad so therefore Ukraine must perish.

the fuck is your problem, are just well poisoning or an actual retard with reading difficulties

Are you retarded? "Ukraine" doesn't exist. Its Russia. Volodymyr Zelenskyy must not stay in power. He must face trial for causing this war. He's a Nazi War Criminal.

Attached: DzwxGVuWwAUTKnI.jpg (959x529, 105.24K)

>Donbabwe
Seriously tho, if it's """Donbabwe""" why are you so obsessed about it and have been killing its people for 8 years? It's obvious that a considerable percentage of Ukrainians in the west and the center of the country consider these people as less than niggers and want to wipe them out for fun to the extent that they are totally ready to demolish their own country into oblivion just to submit them. Is it autism or what? maybe the whole plan was to instigate a war with Russia all along, maybe way before Maidan since early 2000s?

Are you talking about 40 HATO generals killed on some dacha? They've memoryholed it already

>He's a Nazi War Criminal
Based

Russia will win

Attached: 1639230530663.jpg (652x627, 29.63K)

Azog (or what’s left of it) has denounced nazism already. They’ve been buck broken.

Wow loud barking for a Lithuanian doggy

Attached: 1648518651172.png (1492x668, 86.87K)

>turk&tatar raids change to institutional serfdom
why do you still post this shit?

Wałesa didn't mean genocide, he meant Balkanization of Russia, which is what we always intended since Piłsudski.

Attached: Heinrich_fueger_1817_prometheus_brings_fire_to_mankind.jpg (800x1140, 215.54K)

Cry about it antifa nigger.

How many Donbabweans died in 8 years? Tell me about this genocide

I am so glad that from all the eastern regions I live in Sumy
It's a shithole but not hiv at least

I hope STALKER 2 has at least one anomaly ridden trench full of dead members of Duty.

he is a jew...