Are Filipinx people the O-negative (universal donor) blood-type of people? I have seen them in many different countries...

Are Filipinx people the O-negative (universal donor) blood-type of people? I have seen them in many different countries, and they never seem to have major problems with the local populations. There are never anti-Filipinx riots or pogroms. They intermarry a lot. Most people are okay with them.

This seems unique among the world's races. How do they do it?

Attached: 1200px-Barbie's_Cradle_at_the_2005_UPLB_Febfair[1].jpg (1200x900, 142.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160704204736/https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuckoff you discount chink mutt

Because theyre asian and latino at the same time. Whites like em because they came here legally.

there treated like shit by everyone in asia. From working as some maid for a chink in singapore/hong kong that pay them 400 dollars a month just so the wife of some wanna be rich chink can yell all day at the filipina instead of the husband to the slaves working in saudi where they just straight up steal their passports and tell them there never going home and not going to be except in food and housing. outside of work all other asians look down on them when their vacationing in thailand/japan/korea etc

because they have an excess population with no jobs in their country, their biggest resource is their unemployed excess population and them sending money back to their own country

my nanny when I was a kid was Filipino and she was pretty sweet. We still stay in touch with her 30 years later.

I like the ice cream with corn in it

Attached: s9clc7d4q1py.jpg (3264x2448, 752.4K)

They're very sweet people but they're language is super annoying. It's like hearing parrots barking.

They're OK but they're pretend to have Christian values while they rip each other off and do as much corruption as possible

You can't even speak your own language right.
First, we don't illegally migrate to 1st world countries and shit everything up like Niggers and Spics do. Secondly, we are just that hot I guess?

No offense man, I like Filipinos, but your women are uglier East Asians, just easier to get. Like Vietnamese

Everyone I have met has been really nice and polite to me but I don't trust ANY of the women or trannies. The first 2 question I get from all of them is: where are you from? where do you work? And I know a couple trannies flips and they will straight up LIE to dudes and say they are females. They have the full surgeries but still just not honest people.

Uglier East Asian? Nigga were the only East Asians with Euro and Latino descent.

Attached: dgi83Fj.png (1080x709, 338.52K)

Average East Asian genetic results.

Attached: RDT_20220711_1843457493443844246653653.png (1079x1571, 428.72K)

Average Filipino Genetic Results.

Attached: RDT_20220709_1412126787910980735702902.png (841x776, 445.18K)

The Philippines has waaay more Euro descent and genetic diversity compared to any nation in East Asia.

I love Filipino monkey people. They are nice, have great sense of humor. They love the second amendment.

>Filipinx
>They intermarry a lot
Stop shilling your cousins, Juan
The eugenics program/tourism does not scale
Come home monke
Bongbong won
Kek. Based debunker. Sourced from reddit.

Attached: 1657535270533.png (650x652, 331.74K)

1 post by this id. Yeah i'm sure you real desperate for questions bot fag.

I like Filipinos. 99% great people but man that 1% fuck it up for them in the Philippines.
And there are some very Latina looking Filipinas, it's cheap there and everyone speaks English.
What's not to like ?

Those redditors source it even further, to National Geographic Science Institute.

web.archive.org/web/20160704204736/https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

Ofcourse there is no problem with fillipino people. These fucking retarded burgers always trying to start shit between other nationalities.
Also it's idiotic to talk about how european or how less european you are. The whole ISSUE THE WHOLE ISSUE, has never to do with USA and their muttopia and retardation. No it has to do with european people should have a place in the world.
USA this muttopia country has waged a campaign last 20 years to destroy european demographics in order to steal more europeans.
What you non europeans don't understand is that this is how USA really is. It puts in this hollywood movie light skinned jews and so on, it was never about pigmentation to be european. And there is no such thing as 'white'.
But in reality what is USA?
It started in ww1 that was when USA first start messing with europe in big way, it interfere with a conflict primarily started by british and french against germans since germany was making better products than them, and russia tagged along, that would have ended with a total peace of everything stay how it is.. Germany had britain surrounded by uboats in 1916 and said to britain you have 14 days of food supply left or starvation. The peace terms is statues quo no annexation. Let everything go back to how it was before, stop this stupid war and let us forget it happened.
Instead ww1 USA enter the war, destroy germany on behalf of britain and france who wanted to subdue german influence.
This treaty then that was made, they call a 'peace treaty' took 10-15% territory away from germany gave it to other countries, germany is small country very small. Then it confiscated all german ore colonies in africa and other places, which it needed since germany tiny with low ressources, and other nations and territories gigantic and full of it. This is why european nations have operated with ore colonies this way. It remove that with no reimbursement. On top of it russia become soviet union and threaten all europe, guaranteed ww2.

>Filipinx
eat shit and die faggot.

Then british and french and USA wanted to destroy germany again. So instead of renegotiating that german crippling treaty which was totally on purpose and a crippling act. They attacked it along with soviet union attacking germany who was trying to depose soviet union and take some russian clay for compensation. Russia has more clay than it know what to do with, largest territorial nation on planet.
So germany got fucked over more and we know what happened. Germany bombed, but USA steal then all the best german scientists and engineers bring them to USA force them to make USA's war machine. Which it bully other nations with so USA gets what it wants..
USA whilst doing this has nothing but resssources and territory compared to the small european nations.
It then goes and remove british and french ore colonial posessions too, making sure USA who needs no such things, has top #1 of production and tech.. Therefore also stealing best and brightest of europeans to go to USA.
So this is all this now.. fast forward to future. 2001. Europe is starting to form european union and be able to compete with USA again. USA devise yet another plan to diminish already small and ressource depleted europe. a 20 year campaign using US military to rummage around MENA countries, with the sole aim to funnel arabs and niggers to european soil, to destroy european demographics and encourage european immigration to USA, USA yet again trying to fuck up european countries and steal european peoples..
THEY ALWAYS DO THIS, they do this to central and south americans, they do it to whoever..
This is the TRUE FACE of what USA is..

Europeans when we complain about immigration, we want a place in the world for european peoples. We already the smallest continent aside from middle east. We only combined in the most extreme liberal interpretation of europe 10.1m km2. It's nothing.. for so many nations and peoples.
USA alone is almost that size, 9.8. Han china is 9.5m km2. Africa 30m km2..