Why is the cure for gender dysphoria to get hormone injections? Shouldnt the cure be accepting your own body?

Why is the cure for gender dysphoria to get hormone injections? Shouldnt the cure be accepting your own body?

Attached: 1640771907950.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RXDX92mrGxU
youtu.be/EggcKbbrkvo
youtu.be/Gl_3kvkFBPA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=crdF1vhqKRU
youtube.com/watch?v=u-cmIJejrGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no profit in that

youtu.be/RXDX92mrGxU

youtu.be/EggcKbbrkvo

youtu.be/Gl_3kvkFBPA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=crdF1vhqKRU

youtube.com/watch?v=u-cmIJejrGs

Attached: 1642654396077m.jpg (1024x844, 200.15K)

>Shouldnt the cure be accepting your own body?

I hate trannies with passion, but I understand that many people hate it to live as a man. There is no appreciation, people don't care if you die, most girls don't give a shit about you unless you are Chad... It sucks to be a man at times, but I guess I will play with the cards I was dealt.

Are you kidding?
Trannies are the biggest captive industry in history.
Perverted, mentally ill, and fully ready to consooooom just to feel a little bit alive?
There is only profit in this.
Just wait until the hormone and plastic surgery industries give you a kickback too.

[|:^I-\-

>issues with self actualisation
>take hormones and surgery
>become even more ambigious

its ritual humilation

>There's no profit in that

Oh my, how ... jewish of you.
Well played, sir.

Body positivity—Love your body, healthy at any size!

Unless you’re trans. Until you surgically modify your body you will never be happy. Love, pfizer

>Shouldnt the cure be accepting your own body?
Yes. Learning to love and care for themselves as they actually are really is all they need.

There was a medication in the 70's that stopped most homosexual and degenerate impulses and turned even the fruitiest faggot into a functioning member of society. Wish I'd saved the infographic.

user, he obviously meant there is no profit in the solution of self-acceptance.

fpbp
thank you for honest answer

Please take your people from my country

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3463x2112, 1.04M)

Hibari-kun is my waifu.

Attached: Hibari.jpg (700x700, 217.12K)

I don't think the tranny curse will be cured that easily. Everything comes down to feeling for them.
>I feel better being the opposite gender
>I want to do this
>I like other people recognizing me as the opposite sex

They might be able to logically deduce that being a tranny is a bad decision, but they can't overcome their desire to experience the feelings and emotions associated with that behavior. How do you eliminate those feelings of desire, or implant new desires for healthy, normal behavior?Solve that question and we're going to be closer to curing people instead of either bullying/humiliating them, or indulging them in their delusions.

civilization arose because ungabunga kill rape feed urge got sublimated.

wanting to be a dainty princess is smalltime

fpbp

Social media is the culprit. Now we see how much attention women are getting, so these attention-starved kids start to troon to try to get same attention. It happens to those who want to be mascule too, since roiding has become very common too.

You don't even know anything about the topic, but you're already proposing shit
The bottom line is, humans have the power to do things animals cannot
If you have bad eyesight and they offer you two options
A) Amazing cyborg eyes that can do a billion things regular eyes cant
or
B) repairing your eyes so you're back to good old 20/20 sight
A retard like you demands that B can be the only option chosen

Attached: 1642275415533.png (1166x998, 379.55K)

>t. Transhumanist

I really don't understand how being a tranny is a bad decision
adorning yourself in anything at all is the same as being a tranny
you can live life with or without all the accoutrements you want
telling me which is better or worse is like telling me you know what it's like to be human, you're full of shit
literally, you shit out excrement because you're a dumb animal

Strawman argument that doesnt even work because cyborg eyes dont exist you twat.

I will only support transgenderism when genetic engineering and transhumanism advances sufficiently enough for a real biological change in the person. Based Bhutan user gets it