AMERICA IS SCREWING UP EUROPE

I'M TIRED BEING AMERICA'S BITCH WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DROP THESE YANKS AND TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF

Attached: american scum.png (1286x712, 70.47K)

but we gotta save democracy in Ukraine

What the hell are you complaining about? We have only two logistics and support bases there, and it's a trigger for foriegn attackers, as well as a stop off point for the ME. Though I think we use Germany for that mostly.

it is US dollar. The federal reserve by increasing interest rates is making it stronger relative to other currencies. Belgian user has every right to be upset. The fact is our federal government has largely been taken over. The executive branch is more aligned with World Economic Forum/UN/Club of Rome than the interests of Americans. Unaccountable, unelected federal agencies also influence Congress into making poor laws. What comes out of Washington DC is about 80-90% absolute filth that negatively affects everyone. Because USA is strongest country this garbage trickles down onto other countries. 2020 election was a disaster

>We have only two logistics and support bases there

Attached: 1577122710734.jpg (527x599, 36.85K)

stfu, wafflenigger, your country should not even exist. You are our bitch forever more. Now be a good little cuck and go vote for more globalization like the bitch you are, fucking cattle.
Oh, and make sure to thank Achmed for fucking the women in your family.

In other news, the sky is blue, grass is green and OP is a retard.

The great satan won't let you free. You must free yourselves.

This is good I make my money in USD so the lower the Euro gets the better for me

Attached: 1410409367001.jpg (225x225, 16.98K)

You will suffer for Ukraine, goy.
Btw EU had bigger economy than US before 2009. It's been stagnating since, and with UK leaving it became smaller than Chinese. With getting cut off from cheap Russian resources, you will now become completely irrelevent. EU has never been a military or political power, but at least it was an economic powerhouse. Now nothing. Just a bunch of niggers and muzzies instead.

Kill GI mutts and the problem will go away simple as

no matter how low the rest of the eu falls it will still be better than ukraine.

Attached: 1653979870665.png (1795x1795, 877.97K)

Well if you set the bar this low, you are definitely winning.

All according to keikaku

Attached: Journo under fire.jpg (845x741, 96.15K)

>AMERICA IS SCREWING UP EUROPE
And not the Putler who made investors second think about placing any capital in unstable region?

When the Germans decide that the third times the charm.

Post the real numbers

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-121230_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 537.17K)

still too high, will be 0.8 by winter
short now and thank me later

This is just temporary situation...........it getting worse.

Attached: least we are not losing.jpg (599x559, 58.18K)

The ECB is screwing you over, if they wanted to stop the devaluation they'd increase rates. But they won't because they don't want to stop the devaluation, it's the lesser of two evils. Actually not even, all they're doing is delaying the inevitable disintegration of the eurozone