Is Great Britain a libertarian country?

Is Brexit a libertarian idea?
So, is Great Britain a libertarian country?

Attached: GB .jpg (284x177, 14.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-DRpkRzNBM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you allowed to own guns?

No, not at all

No and the public don't want libertarian parties. They either vote for blue Tony Blair or red Tony Blair.

Lol.

Economically, they practiced it. They were crucial in spreading low tax policy and free trade I think. No guns though. Funny how the crown probably would go easier on it than parliament imo. The people WANT to be controlled imo.

Yes you are with licences

no not at all. This The UK is the standard Western democratic nation where it appears free in comparison to NK or Russia or China but as soon as you get the attention of the state they crack down hard on you and depending on how far you push they push back harder with police breaking protocol and the law to fuck you over.

Shit country, poor niggers everywhere coping with voluntary poverty lifestyles, stupid retarded braindead bong niggers everywhere and they WILL fuck up your career, housing market FUBAR thanks to jews/boomers/retard working class niggers, majority of the country has "rich" history of previously being a concrete jungle wagie encampment, everyone's living on top of each other, etc
Doesn't matter what the fuck they practice, they're still niggers
>but why are you there
Mistakes were made, soon I'll RETVRN... home

>Vote for Brexit to have control over our law and stop immigration/pro-immigrant politicians
>Pro-immigrant politicians push a mass psyop that people voted for Brexit because they wanted more free trade and because we want to import more skilled Africans and less Polish people
>Immigration increases
>We keep 90% of EU law except the laws protecting citizens from government spying and restricting big tech
Biggest JUST of all time

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-DRpkRzNBM

meant for OP

it's libertarian if you're really poor or really rich

no, you can't even own a whisk without a loicense in bongistan

Attached: 1527644041747.jpg (1024x1024, 140.42K)

nothing great about this country. Im a 26 wageslave working a dead end job, still live at home with parents, cant afford to move out, virgin, no hope or future.

basically its shit.

Attached: 1657381445485.png (1200x800, 394.19K)

if I go on Twitter and say the word Nigger followed by my name, address, and timestamp for good measure, there will be niggers, cops, and niggercops all out for blood and they will break my door down and lynch me out in public

is this libertariansismsismisms? thank god sargon's right about how awesome it is!

>oi do you have a loicense for that spoon there mate
>is GB libertarian
lmaoo

When the stabbing shitskins are that close proximity on a slab of rock. Have empathy

like basically all innovations in the world, we invented it but are shit at maintaining it. just how it goes

They made an example of codcomedytj never forget

>Is 4 the same number as 5?
You guys you guys. Is 4 the same number as 5? If so, is 4 the same number as 5?
Don't forget to like and subscribe.