/CG/ CERN General

/CG/ CERN General

Get in here.

So CERN was instrumental in the creation of the internet now, does anyone really believe that shit?

Attached: Large Hadron Collider.png (660x1000, 891.14K)

Attached: Changes So Far.png (630x459, 29.15K)

I saw this shit, wtf, in my timeline it was MIT. Also Papua New Guinea is only 170km away from Australia in this timeline.

It always was you dumb mutt nigger. internet was inventedin Europe by Europeans, just like everything else. Dumb mutts never inveneted anything except kike and nigger "culture".

Bullshit. MUH MIT. All there is at the MIT are retarded kikes who can't into engineering.

Remember Cup O' Noodles?

It's Cup Noodles now.

Attached: 1656647788420.jpg (620x715, 41.51K)

HIS NAME IS ANDREW ZIMMERMAN

Attached: andrew-z.jpg (766x432, 169.88K)

BE AWARE, GLOWIES ARE ALL OVER THIS SHIT, THEY WILL BE IN THIS THREAD

Attached: Haunting High-Res Photograph of John Q. Adams - Mandela Effect.png (609x768, 1015.01K)

where is this supposed high resolution photo of lincoln. i remember the old blurry one of him standing. when was the portrait headshot taken, and how many years lapsed in between the blurry photo.

I don't have the details, but here one is.

Attached: Haunting High-Res Photograph of Abraham Lincoln - Mandela Effect.png (1250x1250, 1.76M)

fake as fuck. fuck off with this shit.

fuck off faggot sources. we're not retards.

sources nigga sources.

Google it and prepare to be shocked.

Attached: Dollar Sign.png (504x771, 438.5K)

>Gulf of riga is completely new
no its not

dunno about the other ones

> t. glowie
Bump

You are from here if you think that was there.

i would love to hear from any baltic anons who think it was not there before.

Near Ground Zero is least likely to be affected for obvious reasons, but I agree.

Attached: Gulf of Riga.png (660x1000, 840.92K)

I'll be damned, a picture that high-resolution of JQA in the 1840s?
I took photo history as part of a scholarly detour from gouvernment projects that didn't work, photography even in the 1840s was abysmal. There's no way a photo made as well as pic related comes from that period.
Can't even upload it because it's too fat.

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-110128.jpg (1440x3120, 959.34K)

both signs are valid

been following this since 2017 when my brother pointed it out to me, I'd never noticed it or heard about it but the more I thought about it, there were a few weird things I noticed prior but brushed off. I've found that most people are ignorant or misinformed about the topic, the people that really know are like 1/10th of the 1% or less of the pop that are already deep into conspiracy or right wing politics.

Attached: download (69).jpg (256x256, 12.96K)

>obvious reasons
not that obvious

In this timeline, in mine, 2 lines was exclusive.

glowies shilling hard (but not very convincingly). they're fucking with the fabric of reality, and people are catching on. don't let them fool you. best proof is that they changed the Lord's prayer. "trespasses" is now "debts". they've gone beyond fucking with the fabric of reality, and they've changed God's word. the implications for that are not light. This ain't a meme cornucopia on a pair of dirty crapped briefs. This is the word of God they've managed to fuck with. They don't want people catching on to this.

>cern reactivates
>georgia guidestones blow uo
>bojo resigns
>yugioh creator dies
>soon after shinzo abe dies
>hunter biden phone got hacked
I say CERN opened a portal and Kek walked through it into our world.
PRAISE KEK!!

Attached: Kek Has Spoken.jpg (255x255, 12.87K)

it's a pencil sketch drawing

Guys what would it feel like if I put my dick in the large hadron collider

Gods' word is written on our hearts and they can't change that.

>Hebrews 8:10
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Attached: getcrushed2.jpg (638x479, 91.46K)

fuck u nigger.

i dismissed the quincy hunt. instead i looked at wikipedia to see a known list of all lincoln photographs and i dont remember seeing the one i had seen as a child in school.

im from a different timeline lads.

I really wish /x/ wasn't 90% schizos and larpers.

The bible changes are insane!!! the stuff they put in the Kings James version!! it's full of absolutely retarded changes like piss, stuff, couch, presidents, it goes on and on!!!

Attached: 1619620040869.jpg (736x861, 122.78K)