"america's economy is the strongest it has ever been"

"america's economy is the strongest it has ever been"

video
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1545181887827779584

Attached: file.png (1672x1650, 1.31M)

MEANWHILE IN THE USA
OUR NATION IS STRONGER TODAY

SO STRONK! UUUUUGHHHHHHH! IM COOOOOMING TO THE ECONOOOMY!

Attached: I fucking love milk.png (503x398, 164.85K)

Why do blacks act so arrogant even when they are saying something extremely stupid? Its like they are incapable of self awareness

You answered your own question

Attached: 1657527326726.jpg (434x688, 79.37K)

What an absurd statement. In 1960 USA controlled 40% of world's entire GDP, in 2019 it was 24%. Biden regime is getting paid honest tax dollars and outputs lies and deception with it.

Attached: us-share-of-global-gdp.png (2400x2400, 75.95K)

And take into the acount all the debt and inflation too.
The west in general has lost at least half of its wealth since WW2 but our politicians will still pretend otherwise so we dont ask questions about the cause of our downfall.

Only in libtard land where men can be women and women can be men is this possible

She's right from a certain point of view. The only problem is, many Americans have to work multiple jobs and scrape by to make a living.

These people need to be held accountable for lying

You misspelled treason

The fuck is this hitch talking about? Ive seen so many stores cutting their hours or just not opening at all due to labor shortage.

This country is fucking falling apart.

Is she talking about politicians and their big business buddies and hangers on? In which case she's probably right.

>mutts are suffering immensely
wtf I love the American socioeconomic system

shut the fuck up you little diversity hire picaninny

*strongest country in the world*

Attached: Tweets med svar från Breaking911 (@Breaking911) _ Twitter.png (598x642, 425.52K)

You misspelled executed in public

They are destroying all other economies, so it checks out relatively speaking

Oh I understand now, the endgame is to destroy Russia and the EU so US economy seems less shitty.

High rates of Narcissism brought about by lack of father figure and broken home. Gays are also narcissistic so a black hay lesbian is probably one of if not the worst person you'll ever meet.

Nigger chutzpah

I'm so sick of seeing niggers in places they don't belong, i.e anywhere but africa.

Attached: 630.jpg (630x350, 32.44K)

that's all America is now, 1984 levels lying and revisionism and no one calling it out.

The US economy is doing alright... but only benefiting the top 1% kikes, the rest are only getting poorer by the day and living paycheck to paycheck.