White kid raped to death outside of school founded by Lebron James

RIP Prince Chad, you were taken too soon.
kctv5.com/2022/06/05/17-year-old-beaten-death-outside-school-founded-by-lebron-james/

Attached: 1654479117335.png (514x432, 222.04K)

Let it be known that Chad can't stand against Bubba

the fuck timmy gon do?

Shoot up your mom's grocery store.

Probably ganged up on him, typical of feral ape herds.

This is Lebron’s fault

On a related not isn't Lebron a terrible basketball player in terms of style? People called him a mix of Magic Johnson and Michael Jordan. He's a good passer and scorer but his style is very efficent but boring like Tim Duncan.

He doesn't drop 60 on guys for revenge like MJ, he doesn't dazzle with his passing like Magic. He wins a lot, he's very durable and consistent but his play is boring.

>black kid beaten to death by white supremacists outside school founded by donald trump

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1657532867530.webm (360x640, 2.32M)

Trump the "white savior" bragging about black unemployment

Meanwhile in France

Attached: 1657151762324.png (1600x856, 1.68M)

>Meanwhile in Muttmerica

Attached: 1657533083093.webm (352x628, 2.85M)

Lolmao cuckmerican

Attached: 1657533131445.jpg (628x960, 119.89K)

So you are just admitting we both have the same problem

Lets just say we have a better chance of getting rid of our problem first

Attached: 1657392147000.jpg (413x395, 78.83K)

Who created the problem again?
Nice LARP this is how your soldiers look like though, not the pic you shared, dumb muttoid golem

Attached: 1657533342632.jpg (548x500, 81.9K)

lol, 2 cucks arguing who the bigger cuck is..

>live in 3rd world shithole
>get beaten to death by niggers
He had it coming. Should've carried a gun.

>Aw heckin yes my lil nigga I got into Lebron school n sheeeit.
>AHH NOOO I SUPPORTED YOUR KI-ACK

S

Shut the fuck up irrelevant shithole
If your country was relevant it would have been subverted too
But you're useless pussies so the jews know they have nothing to fear from you

Nobody will give a fuck, he's not black enough and his killers not white enough.

BLM, remember?

hey, hey, hey... don't lose your head over it mate

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x332, 32.29K)

Any of America's problems came mostly from Europe's inability to get rid of the Jews and Catholics when they had the chance

We need to arrest lebron and execute him for this.

they got my nigga styropyro

Laugh all you want frenchie. You are going to freeze to death this winter and that’s a good thing

Did this guy post on Any Forums??
I swear there was a guy who made a thread saying he was going to a parking lot to fight a 1v1 vs a nig.