Where is the vaxie die out lebowski!? Where is it??

Where is the vaxie die out lebowski!? Where is it??

Attached: 1503955166_image.jpg (1152x692, 49.07K)

nice post. here's your (you)

Attached: 1655875135230.jpg (940x925, 151.16K)

Non covid mortality rate is up 20% already op.

Attached: 1657443810777.jpg (762x785, 404.01K)

Three of my cousins, all under thirty got myocarditis. I assume they’re all fucked, medium term.

They are. Sudden adult death syndrome didn't exist a year ago no matter how the media tries to pretend otherwise. Also first quarter 2022 births are dramatically down from previous years. Like 20 and 30 percent in many places.

Not many uninjected deaths, and you don't get side effects from nothing.

They're down there somewhere. Let me take another look.

Attached: corona_chan_1.jpg (541x600, 61.63K)

>people are locked down and under more stress for 2 years
>wonders why people die

Youre a bonafide retard.

Try harder, you fuckface subhuman

It was a trick, I wanted all the vaxxines for myself!

ALL OF THEM!!

Du wirst niemals ein Deutscher sein

if your reasoning were sound
then we would expect to see vaxxies and purebloods dying in proportionally increased numbers,
but we don't.
the vaxxies (>=1 shot) are dying at greater rates than purebloods.
whodathunkit?

>Youre a bonafide retard.

Attached: dTIvBqb.jpg (1079x1209, 118.88K)

Let me look again, I'm sure it's down there somewhere.

Attached: 1653871698010.png (893x666, 140.09K)

Nice marmut.

I hate the vax, but nothing is happening to them, which pisses me off. WHERE IS MY NORMIE GENOCIDE

You fags got my hopes up for nothing

Any Forums in 2020:
>hey I think there are some legitimate concerns from what I'm reading about these new MRNA shots they're developing for this COVID shit, I'd be cautious taking it

Shills in 2020:
>we need something to shut these guys down, let's make up an absurd theory about Bill Gates attempting to microchip people with government spy technology! Something that sounds really kooky to poison the well so people will feel silly noticing or having concerns about a rushed vaccine being given under an EUA!

Any Forums in summer of 2021:
>looks like these shots will cause compounding medical issues that may even kill many of the people who have taken it within the next 3 to 5 years

Shills in the summer of 2021:
>we need something to shut these guys down, let's make a shill thread with a red deer picture and post it every 15 minutes until it becomes a thing and then push it ourselves and hope that some of the more loopy retards on Any Forums latch on to it and start promoting it themselves that the "die-off" is going to happen in TWO WEEKS!

Are you fucking kidding me? An increase of 20 people per 100,000 is supposed to be significant?

No magician, is that you?

Attached: Fragezeichenbüsra.jpg (446x402, 16.09K)

Doesn't matter. Hans here still believes in depopulation. He's just trying to justify it. The elites knew the effects of lockdown. They were warned over and over and refused to listen. They never tried to justify why it would work. Tell me Hans do you really believe imprisoning the world was something that was done with good intentions?

Denying reality is a sign of mental illness

AKA, ‘jewism’

>the vaxxies (>=1 shot) are dying at greater rates than purebloods.
proof?

Vaxxies aged 15-19 200% MORE likely to die only 1 year after the rollout?
Not significant at all.

Statistically significant but most people don't bother with the statistics. It's just going to get buried until somebody makes a document about it a 5-10 years down the line

This, el-ites went full despotism mode with the whole COVID thing, if there was no hidden agenda behind it, why would they go to such extreme measures?

Think really hard vaxxies, do the maff

Well, it was blatantly obvious in the breakthrough infection data offered by our State Serum Institute, but they removed those stats from the arcgis dashboards now, as in their words "The stats didn't no longer fits its purpose"