Putin please nuke us

Nuclear winter us preferable to this shit AAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1657526846186.jpg (608x517, 85.06K)

Hide in your basement.

I was just outside in long pants and winterboot, didnt even sweat and I live in south of croatia, you guys are such pussies, also wtf is this color, 28 and they paint it deep red, kek, its fucking summer, deep red would be like 45 or more.

It's a forecast for next week

So what? I served in the military during 40-43 almost all summer I had to wear long sleeve shirt, under it tshit and they gave me thick winter pants and boots. Also for fun we would wear EVERYTHING we had comissioned gasmask included and then do pushups in heat.

pussy

>Hungary hotter than the Sahara desert
Cringe

Anglo Australians must mass migrate back to evropa and enrich them with spermy BAC, clearly they cannot handle the heat

I was in an ABC unit during conscription too and did the same, doesn't mean I like it

100% this. people need to grow up.
It's not supposed to be easy all the time

>i was a good goy and did all my masters asked me too, you guys are such pussies
Come here doggie doggie, oh who's a good doggie? Yes you are, now eat this poisoned nuggets, yes you're the good doggie

39 oh wow, Hungary are you ok

lol

we didn't have more than 16C yesterday, it is extremely cold for summer in sweden

40 in Alps what the fuck how

It's from all the gay sex of meeting strangers in the alps.

It's okay. Was cycling from dinner I had at home to work met my bro he was chilling on the bench during hia lunch time. Chatted with him a little bit. It's hot but okay.

Attached: IMG_20220711_140031.jpg (1080x1571, 254.68K)

I spend time on attic without AC, roof covered with black metal sheet.

It's just free sauna.

Wait until winter when you faggots are freezing to death. Guess it'll be global coolig then

>roof covered with black metal sheet.
Nice.

Attached: mgla-age-of-excuse-1017x1024.jpg (1017x1024, 293.95K)

kek underrated

svperior binland strikes again

lol what you show in the pic is completely normal summer temperatures, what you on about

You sure? Don't forget, Europeans aren't as dumb as Americans

>nooooo
>its warm in the summer
>nooooooooooo
fuck you basement dweller

Attached: flatty.jpg (510x512, 48.29K)

>summer is warm
you pussys are the softest motherfuckers I've ever seen in my life. I went and picked rainier cherries in the 118 degree heat last july in fucking sweatpants and a sweater with no water. The farm owners were kind to offer me water or cherry-wine and one of their daughters offered me her boyfriends (kek) gym shorts and shirt but I told them no because I'm not a bitch pussy user. I picked them cherries like they were going outta style (they did go out of style when the heat destroyed them all within the week) but I got mines.

Attached: 13512343.png (1703x1000, 1.35M)

lmao good goy
>Come here doggie doggie, oh who's a good doggie? Yes you are, now eat this poisoned nuggets, yes you're the good doggie
kek'd
feed him some grapes or chocolate

Imagine temperature in 10 to 20 years from now. Mediterranian is going to be a hot boiling bath

Attached: ycuft.jpg (256x256, 16.86K)

I really, really like that image. Can I save it?

Can't wait for the climate refugees

I had military training, learned shit, toughened up and got to know what I can do when I push myself. I was literary nothing but an expense to the military, they didnt get shit from me and I got shit ton from them. Maybe if war comes and they call on me they will cash out, but I can just wiggle out of that and go in the woods where I have my set up ready.

we sanctioned russia because it's the current thing and now we don't have gas, so i guess we maybe are as dumb

Conscription must be awful. Here we have to voluntarily be faggots first off.

so you think military and civilian live should be indistinguishable.
what are you even fighting for then?

>25
>deep red

Every winter I say "when the heatwave comes I shan't complain" and every year it's a lie to myself. At least it's not wet and warm, that shit is the worst.

lets see who can pull apart and back, ak-47 blindfolded, kneeling in the mud faster, you or me (without any parts touching the mud ofc). winner gets to shoot the looser, wanna play? I can do it under 120 seconds

What are you talking about? This summer is much colder than usual.

>what are you even fighting for then?
for myself ofc