Jealous of the Biden Lifestyle

It seems so chill. Just let girls suck your dick all day, do drugs, record videos on your phone, and go down waterslides nude. Why can't we all live like this?

Attached: FXVly6mXEAQTyYo.jpg (1100x2048, 187.93K)

Your pappy aint the prez kid

what a fucking time to be alive where we are watching the president of the united states' son's degenerate adventures
i love it

But why not, though? Like why can't every man get some free hookers who will love them unconditionally? I'd watch anime with them all day and drink boba drinks.

He, like his father, is empty. He will stand before God one day and give an account. His life should be a warning. Get everything you want in this life, and you still grow old, you still have to pay people to pretend they love you, and you need chemicals to make you think you're happy.
>What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and lose his soul?
He will have all of eternity to remember how hard he tried to be happy.

>Just let girls suck your dick all day, do drugs
Just buy hookers to suck your dick all day. Just buy drugs. With my money you stupid fucking glowie.

Cope harder, Christcuck. You worship a Jew and Yaweh is a genocidal freak. Hunter Biden having consensual sex with women is nowhere near as degenerate as worshipping your lunatic G_d.

Attached: kino vibes.jpg (750x1097, 153.78K)

yeah im totally jealous ruining my life with whores and drugs 24/7. Living off my dads pocket while just living for the day.
Having many ruined relationships and no one who actually cares or loves me.

Then i rather go into the gym in half an hour, study for my dreamjob and meet my partner who loves me as i do it.

Nah they're all fucking trashy as fuck. This man could book himself the hottest, most expensive women on the planet and instead he's fucking around in some dirty ass, nasty $50 motel 6 looking room with street hookers arguing about crack. Could literally be rolling on top of goddessess with massive ass and tits sucking him dry all day in some tropical resort and instead he's trying to get trafficked women. Its just sad.

God was just a control mechanism devised by the powerful for the plebs - a pre-modern secret police that watches you 24/7 and reads your thoughts. Hilarious that you quote the propaganda of the powerful back at them, as if that's impress any of them.

How will you give me your money? Can you transfer it to my account today?

worlds most embarrassing son

>G_d

Attached: 869802049.jpg (500x666, 45.16K)

I don't give you money dickhead. You have to be a Biden, Bush, Pelosi, Schumer etc family. They take money from me every year.

>G_d

Seethe, slave.

Is this the best the glowniggers have lol
"actually Hunter is super based guys"

Not every man gets millions from ukrainian gas companies to do nothing and not even show up because their father is a powerful politician. Money like that can buy alot of drugs and paid female companionship.

You will never be a real woman, kill yourself with fire

Worlds most based Biden. Joe is definitely proud of him.

Not gonna lie I'd be proud if my son had a massive cock like that
I'd only be embarrassed if his nudes leaked and he turned out to be a dicklet, I'd probably pretend I didn't know the little bastard

>thinking I care about the empty praises of men
One thing both you and I will eventually have to face is death. What you did, and what you believed, will matter.

>You will never be a real woman
I know, I'm a man. You on the other hand will always be a woman.

And you worship a political party

Jew. Synagogue of satan. You're powerless.