Incel shooters wouldn't exist if prostitution was legal

incel shooters wouldn't exist if prostitution was legal

Attached: CwhKHRNWgAELK5-.jpg (1536x2048, 331.98K)

What does the dude in your picture have to do with that?

Shooting people is illegal too. I don't think law is the problem. Just give a sauce on the bitch you keep posting

>won't break the law and fuck prossy
>will shoot up school
Your logic is flawed

Thanks but I have hands

she's a prostitute from New Jersey

Attached: CtI_QwpXEAASMCo.jpg (750x988, 168.63K)

Hookers won't cure your inceldom
t. incel who fucks hookers

but... but... sex with a prostitute doesn't count!!

incels like myself exists because men's role in society has been cast aside and white men in general have been shamed and told we arent needed.

also im bald ugly 26 virgin.

Attached: 1657381445485.png (1200x800, 394.19K)

That's a man.

Bald at 26? Damn and I thought been an ugly 30yo incel was bad enough.
I'm sorry bro.

you have to jump through 10 hoops to get sex once a month bro that's the only pussy that counts... BECAUSE I SAY SO!

You don't have to go bald dumbass.
minoxidil+finasteride. It's easy as fuck. Shit is like 12 bucks total for a month on mark cubans drug website

God I wish it were me.

Incels exist because fuckable women don't.

Attached: 214d40baa90f3faa81d87bdfebead69a.jpg (688x978, 556.7K)

>just crater your androgen levels
retard alert

No, whoredom causes dudes to sperg out. End whoredom

i love anthro women so much it's unreal

>just gimme your money nerd
kys

Fine. Take topical finasteride or skip it entirely and do microneedling+minoxidil+ketacozonal shampoo. There's more than one method.

I'd hit it. She looks like a kinky bitch, and I love it when women wear fishnets.

Maybe she's Italian. There are a lot of wops in New Jersey.

It should be a criminal offence for women to reject sex from men.

Europoor here living at a tripoint. It's legal, 30 minutes is 40/50€ with the average window or RV hooker. And Inceldom is higher than ever.

When I was on holidays in Amsterdam I saw prostitutes refuse to fuck guys. They will only fuck you if you are showered and wearing clean cloths and not a disgusting specimen. Their real business is taking money from normal guys for a quick suck and fuck.
If you can shower, wear clean cloths and are acceptable to a prostitute you arnt an incel. You can get laid with the same amount of effort at a bar or club or with your garden variety 5/10 that you know through friends.

>imagine degrading yourself that you give your money to some hole because of feelings
>Inceldom is higher than ever
seems based
whores need to get a real job