HAPPENING!!!. EU is getting tired of pumping money into corrupt UKRAINE

Steps are taken by EU to freeze money transfers to Ukraine due to massive corruption and stealing of hundreds of millions of Euros
by members of Ukrainian Government, including by President Zelensky.
Also sale on black market of military equipment donated by the US and EU to Ukraine is a slap in the face by Ukraine.
West is working on letting Ukraine to be taken by Russia and returning EU and US economies to normal.

Finally common sense is prevailing.
HoneyMoon with corrupt Ukraine is over.

KIEV, July 6. 2022/TASS/.
A number of cases in which Western humanitarian and military aid was being sold have been confirmed in Ukraine, Economic Security Bureau chief Vadim Melnik has told reporters.
"Even defense-related goods are being sold. We have established such facts," he told the Ukraine-24 television.
"We need to establish clear algorithms of receiving, allocating and using the aid, which is currently being provided by our international partners," the official said.
In his words, the bureau launched about a dozen of criminal cases into related offenses, but more and more such facts are being recorded by other law enforcement agencies as well.

Attached: EU is getting tired of Ukrain.jpg (1278x852, 108.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

censor.net/en/news/3353252/germany_blocks_financial_aid_to_ukraine_from_eu_in_amount_of_9_billion_euros_media_reports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we also have fucking corruption

Seethe more, desperate vatnik shill. Russia is done for and heading for collapse.

I hope you're right.
I will consider this false information until proven otherwise though

Slava Putin !

but we dont give you a lot of money

Are we getting billions of dollars in foreign aid? Reselling donated food and weapons?

Attached: 3F12F71A-9D54-43C1-9327-59FECE44520D.png (480x325, 199.47K)

too late, no refunds. hope you enjoy your taxpayer money traveling to israel. Hope all those dead ukrainian men know their sacrifice was for the greater good of jews.

>Reselling donated food
Hush now, postUSSR 90s never happened.

This! So much this!

LMAO

Attached: Mentally ILL IDIOT.jpg (498x480, 69.29K)

>Neutralfag

Wasn't that also Ukraine. I watched Lord of War.

two more sneeds

>tass

>too late, no refunds. hope you enjoy your taxpayer money traveling to israel.

Attached: Zel is very rich now.png (802x912, 432.73K)

fuck off memefaggot
An imperial multiracial coiuntry attacks an european nation.
muh please stop helping them to defend their nation

is sad(

>an european nation.
LMAO
90% of Ukrainians are (((kikes))), not even Jews, but stinking (((kikes))).

Attached: Jews and (((kikes))).png (1140x1140, 434.52K)

>tfw propaganda replaces critical thinking portion of your brain so you become a perfect narrative-amplifying device

have you got a source?

It was
Ukraine can't manage its own food supplies so such shit happens in its history

I don't know about his source but here's this. It's not conclusive but it gives some indication of trouble in (industrial military complex) paradise.

censor.net/en/news/3353252/germany_blocks_financial_aid_to_ukraine_from_eu_in_amount_of_9_billion_euros_media_reports

thanks it's something that the west wouldn't report on, i was looking for this in U24 but when i search for Vadim Melnik in ukranian the website crashes.

Also a lot of this "aid" comes as a loan. Basically Ukraine needs to fulfil the primary criteria of being part of EU - being in crippling debt that you can never repay.

West sends weapons to Ukraine to fight Russia.
Corrupt generals sell them to Russia to kill Ukrainians.
Top kek.

Attached: 1656872831771.jpg (500x500, 75.66K)

Mais duas semanas anĂ£o

Ukrainians fight war to remain "independent".
Becomes western debt slave for the next 100 years.

Attached: 1655273284071.jpg (1024x1024, 138.19K)