Aus/pol/ - obliterate all niggers edition

any aussies see a ton of africoons everywhere nowadays? every aussie faggot in their masks is weirdly nice to them for no reason. every aussie hag wastes minutes of my time at the checkout making small talk with the ugly nigger staff because he's a nigger. do aussie cucks, faggots and hags realise that they're done for if they don't wage war against niggers? Seriously what is wrong with these people?

Attached: 1646280126386.png (794x447, 406.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/11/jason-roberts-found-not-guilty-of-the-murders-of-two-victoria-police-officers-in-1998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didnt read. anyone who makes aus/pol/ threads is an incel

Not yet in small town nsw but it's probably coming
Any of you good cunts know where I can mail order chop chop? $50 for a pouch is fkn ridiculous

Grew up in Albury, moved away in 2010 I remember one year I went back to visit around 2013 or 2014 and there were a bunch of slenderman looking africoons everywhere

Yeah wagga is fucked now too see heaps of the cunts there when I go over shopping

Anyone watch the Albo special yesterday?
Any good?

Palmer has spent collectively $180M across two elections on political advertisements.

A medium Big Mac meal with a coke costs $12.

That's enough money to have bought 15 million Big Mac meals, or enough for 60% of Australia's population.

Attached: Fat Cunt Blob.jpg (960x750, 232.78K)

seethe and dilate little piggy
theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jul/11/jason-roberts-found-not-guilty-of-the-murders-of-two-victoria-police-officers-in-1998

Fuck chinks

Based hope he sues the cunts

20 years for cooperating with VICPOL and dogging his mate. Quite the lesson for all of us. Where is sunni sunni lmao lmao to shit up the thread…or tranny fedpol just gonna nuke it and try again?

The gf.

Attached: 44e2e6456f4a1b81df98f28c546160ba.jpg (532x762, 84.23K)

Where's the webm of the stabbing today in the valley

Get your safe and effective boosters guys

Attached: FCC59AD5-2CBE-4965-BA75-1E4ED0A40B21.jpg (750x869, 171.81K)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-122233_Firefox.jpg (1080x1900, 572.74K)

Just talked to a mate from the before times.
>Nurse
>Wife is a Nurse
>3 Kids under 6
>house been too small for a long time.
No surprises they are both still working, and he wasnt interested to be talking about the Vaxx™.
I cant imagine the coercion they would have faced.

What an evil has befallen our society, this malefic act by the false and traitorous villains that rule our lives and steer our future down dark roads.

Attached: roman shackle.jpg (1080x1349, 87.66K)

Attached: 1650871679050.webm (480x600, 784.87K)

The odd nog pops up in my area. None of them appear to have jobs, fuck knows where they come from. Not too many so far, but in 50 years it'll be niggerville. Just gotta keep moving further and further out until you are in the boonies. Let the niggers bury their niggers.

Can't believe they are forcing people to do PCR tests for like no reason at all. Tests don't even fucking work. Neither to the RATS desu. They aren't really telling us to Trust Muh Science, they are telling us to entirely stop using our critical faculties. There was NO FUCKING WAY my minor case merited a PCR test. Just none. It was the dumbest shit imaginable, and wagie got what she deserved.
>Seethes autistically.

One thing I've never understood is why the left always whines about colonization yet their answer to this problem is to re-colonize formerly colonized places. They always say it's stolen land yet none are willing to give the land back, so they just look like retarded virtue signallers.

Melbournes going to get fucked again? Media ramping up the d&c propaganda

Attached: 94CED173-19A2-4252-A0ED-8E8C8ACD5FC6.jpg (750x1025, 192.53K)

Ahahaha. Fuck me dead.

Fuck my ass and call me Sarah, these people are retarded.
Where do I pick up my medical certificate? Coz I appear to know more than these dipshits.

>fuck my ass and call me Sarah
Sure you little fag Boi. Name the time and place you little bitch.

Holy fuck. No one cares. You all are a bunch of convict spawn infesting the land of an ancient and noble people.
When England was colonizing the fuck out of Australia did they send their best? No. They sent convicts. Criminal born and bred and raised.
Rapists. Murderers. Counterfeiters. Unrepantant Thieves. Pox riddled whores of the worst repute.
The genetic foundation of the 21st century Australian. Only a few generations away from their poxxy cannibal rapey ancestors.

This isn't Canada, leaf. That kind of subtle sexy talk may work in Vancouver or Manitoba or whatever other stupid named place you can think off, but over here real men will just bash you leaf poofters for even drinking a Canada Dry.
And your PM is a homo.

Imagine not just producing fake documents. They literally deserve it

Went out to the big smoke today.
>told a nigger to fuck off after his niglet walked in front of me
>told a muslim to fuck off
>stared down the abos in the street and made them leave
>told off some whore store manager for NAIDOC shit
>told off some other store chick for BM/WF racemixing propaganda
>almost got punched out by some white trash faggot because he couldn't control his missus and the whore was mouthing off at me
>sat in the street ranting like a crazy person for a good 15 minutes
Feels good, man.

the lockdowns worked so well to control the people so why would you think lockdowns will ever end?

Terrible bait

Sounds like my weekend user are we losing our minds?