What mass shootings were done with illegally owned guns?

What mass shootings were done with illegally owned guns?

Attached: Stag2wi_.jpg (720x441, 43.84K)

only incels feel the need to own a gun

so how many do you have?

About every gang shootout with multiple victims

0 because im not an incel

The vegas shooting

all trannies are incels so how many do you have?

that was a sloppy mossad job

Lies

Buffalo and Charleston. Also the goblino kid should've been involuntarily committed at some point but wasn't for some reason.

there are no illegal guns
only undocumented

Attached: highresrollsafe.jpg (650x365, 39.43K)

idk, I've never cared enough to comp ATF's db

honestly I'm surprised chinks/russians don't comp it and hit law abiding retards with red flag spam
I would
not like the cops verify background on potential claims

Most mass shootings in chicago, LA

The shooting rampage in Novia Scotia (which prompted Trudeau to just ban EVERYTHING) was done exclusively with weaponry that is already banned in Canada, and weapons stolen from police during the shootings.

Any shooting that involves niggers and multiple people killed
But those don't fall under the leftoids definition of a mass shooting so they don't count

Columbine. The kids were too young to buy guns.

the ones done by niggers

There was one here recently where a kurd used an MP40 to shoot up a gay nightclub

A sizeable number. The problem is 3.5 million Americans use guns legally for self defense every year. You can't take the rights away from >70 million legal owners to try and stop a handful of assholes who could do the crazy with or without them. Mass shootings are a psyop that is intentionally overhyped because it gets them the public opinion shift they need to disarm everyone for their protection, not ours.

Attached: mass shooting numbers for OP who is probably a massive faggot.jpg (3238x1524, 993.04K)

literally every shootout in a favela
no guns + negroes = favelas

They don’t care about dead black people. Their lives don’t matter to them