Piss sells… but who's buying?

>Lauren Southern:
>Tomorrow, July 12th, 12:00pm PST I’ll be releasing my “manifesto” on my time in politics. The full account of every experience I had that I never shared publicly.
>It’s taken me 3 years to work up the courage to talk about this all. I didn’t want to tarnish the image of a movement I dedicated so much of my life to. I didn’t want to piss off governments even further.
>I think it's the right thing to do though.
>I’m going to discuss the corruption I witnessed.
>The backstabbing and games played.
>The lives that were ruined.
>Friendships lost.
>Money stolen.
>My personal journey watching a movement I truly believed in fall to such lows.
>How the government forced me out of politics.
>How bad actors used my government enforced silence to spread lies about me.
>How too much of what is portrayed to people as “political” is truly personal.
>Finally. What do we do about all this? How does the right wing move forward?
>“If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or turh only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.” - CS Lewis
>See you tomorrow. July 11th! Not 12th!
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/1546298411418144768
So who's buying? For now, mostly the people obsessed Ethan Ralph and Nick Fuentes, like Warski. But the massive waves of butthurt it'll create when it's released have the potential to hopefully end all those grifters. But is it worth the price of letting one, probably the worst of them, go? I don't know. But as Khruschev said, "we will bury you."
"NO E-GIRLS, NEVER E-GIRLS" — Nicolas J. Fuentes

Attached: soythern.jpg (1920x1080, 78K)

All the eceleb shit never appealed to me, I remember when people here were deep into these fags with the idea that they were gonna promote the right wing or something

Southern isn't her real last name.
Stop giving attention to these literal kike grifters.

Didn't she have a kid with Ahmed? Kek

Isn't she like 24 but already looks like she hit the wall 5 years ago?

>My time politics
Kek. I miss something

I remember there used to be a fucking legion of shills here for this absolute dumb bitch. Pic related, an excerpt of her book

Attached: laurensouthern.png (1739x859, 244.62K)

This bitch is fucking annoying. Like a shit stain that won't go, like a lot of these other washed-up grifters. Idk why she's trying to get back into the spotlight, take care of your happa son you whore, he's gonna need it with all of the identity issues he'll be facing.

>Oh,
>Oh
>Oh,
>Oh yeah
>So
>Well,
Who the fuck gave the OK to publish that shit?

Literal made up larp character spammed on pol.

Why does she have a book and why are people buying it ffs

Let me guess, it dodges her russkie handlers and how she likes to eat asbestos shingles.

Holy shit the wall is real. Still a 10/10 in my homeland.

Oh, it's real? Lol. Good grief.

>"I'm so fucking alt-right and I'm such an icon for that community"
>centrist opinions with the occasional spicy take on how muslims aren't always the nicest to women and gays aren't always leading the healthiest lifestyles

She gives herself a new head every time she feels the sads. People have become so detached from reality they think this is somehow normal or a personal choice rather than a visible manifestation of self-hate, instability and emotional disintegration. Anyone who could change their face on a whim would sell out everything they love in a heartbeat.

Attached: image.png (225x225, 105.58K)

100% she is going to shit on Paul Joseph Watson.

This. Also Milo.

What Lauren doesn't realise is that the left hates her and no amount of her grovelling will ever change that.

Attached: milo.png (750x839, 680.75K)

>her russkie handlers
Maybe it was true in 2016 but her current handlers are catholic integralists like Adrian Vermeule and Sohrab Ahmari.

Milo deserves to be shot. Went from a regular "libs owned!!!" conservative grifter who was openly gay, to a tradcath larper who is still very clearly a homosexual.

She looks like Laura Loomer on the left. Bet they're related somehow.

change flag, almost called u a kike before looking closely

The most embarrassing thing about this excerpt is that it reads like it was written by a 13-year-old.

>Oh, and another problem
>Oh yeah, and let's not forget
>Oh, and just to make

Who the fuck organizes their thoughts on paper like this?

Richard Spencer is an absolute retard, but he was right the day he called out that dumb whore, along the lines of:

>why are you larping as a libertarian in the US, and as a white nationalist in Europe

Remember folks, Lauren totally is not a back stabbing, drama whore who slept her way around the right wing.

She is the victim here, she totally never had any part to play in propagating anything she claims others did

Cut her some slack. She is a woman, after all

>How too much of what is portrayed to people as “political” is truly personal.
Its only personal when it happens to be you right?
Last time i saw this coalburning single mom, she was on stream talking out loud in her home about how small Ethan Ralphs cock was with her thot support group.
The only people not to cuck after trump was the TDS and FTN guys.
Everyone else have either given up and ran away, or come out as jewish.

Attached: spencer-was-right-for-once.png (615x314, 37.19K)