Can promoting interracial marriages help us reduce and eventually eliminate racism? If yes...

Can promoting interracial marriages help us reduce and eventually eliminate racism? If yes, do you think it should be made mandatory to marry a person from another race?

Attached: 67566535_2694343743932495_4283369131954143232_n.jpg (1080x1194, 203.99K)

Exterminating the Jewish race would.

This is the future, embrace it!

>Can promoting interracial marriages help us reduce and eventually eliminate racism?
The opposite - just look at Brazil or the US. Everyone is mixed to various degrees, there is no pure race anymore there. And everyone is racist as fuck. People group together on what seems to be arbitrary shades of color and degrees of ancestry there.

So, no, it would be much, much worse.

what do I need to do to get a woman like the one on the right? these niggers are living better lives than 90% of polchuds

>i think ist should be mandatory to train the young like the spartans and as a test of merit to eradicate a pajeet and a paki

yeah eliminate rascism by state
mandated BIG BLACK COCK bf for every white girl

They are manlets user, do not concern yourself.

I thought the pool had stairs and that those women are sitting a bit higher than the niggers. Maybe I'm wrong.

nope. don't worry bro. whites still heightmog everyone on average besides basketball americans.

>heaps of underage mulato thots with daddy issues exactly generation later
I can see through your ambitions, establishment man.

Attached: catto.jpg (500x375, 47.84K)

BIG BOOBA CHOCO MILKIES for every white guy.

I literally don't see how this can go wrong.

standing*
you're right

Attached: pakiwitcoc.jpg (841x419, 57.05K)

enjoy

Attached: 1657491288367m.jpg (728x1024, 99.32K)

>Implying any will be living in Russia

If making everyone racially homogeneous is the goal, then it is far better to just eliminate the lesser races

>Can promoting interracial marriages help us reduce and eventually eliminate racism?

Eliminating racism doesn't really help anything. Look at Brazil and most of Latin America- full of rape and murder. The ONLY benefit is the occasional mutt QT (pic related)

Attached: 13 (lina arguelles.jpg (512x512, 61K)

funny how she was abused by the nigger

That pic is like giving caviar and salmon to pigs.
Wasted pussies.

>it is far better to just eliminate the lesser races

Would extreme eugenics (i.e. only allowing 100+ IQ to breed) among the lesser races be a viable solution or are Africans basically fucked? I say this because only the best and brightest Africans make it to the US and "model minorities"- the exact opposite that has happened in Europe.

Muslim women love bbc

Attached: 1627693981038.png (720x1280, 1.9M)

And bwc. Why are muslim women such whores for nonmuslim men?

Attached: iran1.png (1000x643, 299.46K)

Attached: 1603894538720.png (750x1334, 1.74M)

>Why are muslim women such whores for nonmuslim men?

Extreme sexual repression often results in an equally extreme deviant sexuality

Nicolas Sarkozy typed this post.

No.
Team red vs team blue racism is as long as people fall for scams.

True, loving racism, is appreciating our differences and keeping each other separate enough that we have our own racial destinies. This would include halfbreeds. Ergo, South America is designated racemixing grounds.

Why the fuck would I want to eliminate racism?

Dating a jew only made me hate jews more.

Good luck enforcing anything like that. Also IQ is a very malleable thing depending on the quality of education in a country. The average IQ in the Americas jumped over 30 points between 1900 and today, and as you can see it's increasing steadily in Africa too - they are simply behind the curve

Attached: Flynn-–-World-Regions.png (3000x1908, 245.63K)

This.
You can find Muslim girls in many countries that crave foreign cock

Niggers get the best cocaine. I'm all for accelerating the downfall of society by getting everyone high on dope.

>Also IQ is a very malleable thing
No its not, IQ is mostly genetic