Political implications of roasties

i know /pol likes fems because they're meant to secure the future of /pol's offspring. but what are the political implications of so many roasties and feminists get trounced in their teens and twenties and then settling for you chuds in their 30s and 40s? will this have an effect on society and the continuation of /pol's offspring?

Attached: 1652650446058.jpg (1024x683, 162.11K)

that's why you look for tomboys.
You'll never be a woman btw

Attached: 1656612752629.png (579x734, 1.09M)

what are the political implications of kakarots (cockroaches) who eat the shit that falls off the table? same thing as "roasties"
if you're a retard that falls for "I wuv you" and thinks a 30 woman isn't a USED UP BITCH then it's your fault faggot
women are opportunistic, don't get mad if they ruin your life and you're stupid!

>but what are the political implications of so many roasties and feminists get trounced in their teens and twenties and then settling for you chuds in their 30s and 40s?
LMFAO oh do i have some news for you sweetie

Attached: 1513720539436.jpg (2047x1208, 341.63K)

>Coping this hard

speak for urself tomboy spammer

what am i coping with?

never being able to have that tomboy pussy

so...how am i coping? i've accepted it. I'm not smugly trying to seem oh-so-not-mad

i think it's great that guys get so salty about roasites because i am the one fucking them in their 20's as a post 30+ year old male

enjoy my sloppy seconds boys

I only like furry women.

Attached: 1640086232287.jpg (850x949, 190.09K)

>roasties
You are gay and retarded.
>>lgbt
>>r9k

>but what are the political implications of so many roasties and feminists get trounced in their teens and twenties and then settling for you chuds in their 30s and 40s?
this is their exit plan, but that's not what's happening. they won't get the chuds. they will get the funky-pop collecting söylord who will ask them if they are interested in fucking some other guy in front of them.
and they fucking hate it, because even though they get all the power, it goes against their very nature. they are submissive and they need a guy who will tell them to shut the fuck up and do as they are told, but none of those guys are going to bother with an expired roastie. only a submissive guy would do that, and they hate submissive guys (even if they can't pin down why because their ideologically enforced cognitive dissonance prevents them from doing so).

oh i would never marry or even co-habitat. i'm just wondering what the other poltards are thinking cuz they seem to be fond of the idea of reproduction

this is the truest thing on Any Forums atm

lol like i give a fuck i banged tons of women in my twenties idgaf.

bitch about it on r9k
sage goes in all fields

Attached: 1657129492815.jpg (1001x1024, 112.75K)

the average roastie's whole life plan is based on the assumption that men need a woman like they need food. if that were true, them being shitty would not matter because simple necessity would force some guy to settle for them eventually anyway.
it falls apart though once men realize that contrary to women, they don't actually need a partner. a good partner will drastically improve their quality of life and allow them to have children, but it's not necessary to make it through the day so they can easily dodge having a bad partner, which would make life hell.

migtow is either a big fail or a big win.
>big fail
if you talk about hating women on Any Forums and migtow forums then you're a retard who can't get over women and you're basically a simp that doesn't get pussy. Frustration, basically.
>big win
when you maximize financial gains, when you enjoy the free time you have (when you don't have to deal with woman crap), etc. and you don't start debating "migtow theory" on reddit and Any Forums and other forums.

Most migtows are big fails.

yeah i did too, right before you did.

>they need a guy who will tell them to shut the fuck up and do as they are told
impossible. feminism ruined women for generations to come. they can't accept it either and will just cope themselves to death with wine and cats and antidepressants.
idk in some ways i feel sorry for them tho. maybe i'm too empathetic (we all know women aren't capable of real empathy, only feigned). but it seems they've been driven the wrong direction for so long they don't even know where they are anymore and so they just keep on the same path instead of stopping, thinking, and turning around and returning back from where they came.

Attached: FXULKa_WYAIAHZK.jpg (1170x1072, 157.58K)

>the average roastie's whole life plan is based on the assumption that men need a woman like they need food. if that were true, them being shitty would not matter because simple necessity would force some guy to settle for them eventually anyway.
but this is what society tells you 24/7. This is why so many men piss away their lives dealing with women and d stupid shit like marry, etc.
Even modern psychology tells people that they need "companionship".

It's some sort of stupid cult that lies to everyone. And if you're one of those people that is failed by this system then you don't exist, you're stupid, you're an exception. But then you realize that 40% marriages end in divorce, 30%+ women cheat, etc. and it's not that small of a risk. But then, again, people are delusional, and the love hormones make them think "this will never happen to me, I'm too good".

>it falls apart though once men realize that contrary to women, they don't actually need a partner. a good partner will drastically improve their quality of life and allow them to have children, but it's not necessary to make it through the day so they can easily dodge having a bad partner, which would make life hell.
if you don't die when you don't have something, then you don't need it

bros I just want a tomboy gf

Attached: writer.jpg (1024x768, 56.68K)

So do i. I'm never getting one though

Attached: 1641488030271.jpg (430x600, 108.16K)

If you're collectivizing you're not "men going their OWN way"

>you're basically a simp that doesn't get pussy.
not true but nice try. it's not a dick measuring contest either. you're the simp for thinking having MuH pUsSy validates your life. only u and ur loser simp friends think that way nowadays

I agree with you. I just meant to say that migtow fails when you take it too seriously instead of literally just going your own way. That's the only way it works.
Yes, I agree 100%.