His spirit has never been stronger than right now

His spirit has never been stronger than right now

Attached: 1657407892369.jpg (972x1283, 128.97K)

Very inspirational man for those who took the redpill.

He literally said the future belongs to the stronger people of the East. He literally predicted what is happening.

May his spirit guide us forever.

>do a bunch of meth
>lose
Very inspirational.

What about 1933-1945?

and what is the redpill?

It's the jews.

Sieg Heil

the jews what?
survived the war completely unscathed, hidden in safety in 5 star hotels built by the germans?
oh oh, and got israel, too?

Attached: haavara.jpg (375x362, 48.49K)

I'm pretty sure he's in heaven rn conversing with the Lord about the kikes that killed them

China is literally going to melt down because of its banks.

Hitler wasn't extreme enough, that's exactly why the haavara agreement as a thing. He never intended on exterminating that pest, only exiling them. We must learn from his mistakes.

I have a picture of him in front of my squat rack, I lift for the Fuhrer.

what was the truth that lead you to noticing its EVERY SINGLE TIME

Hitler was too kind. That's why Germany lost.

but he didnt exile shit?
>staff half of your entire government and generals with jews
>and give them a country for free, as a bonus

yay?

So his spirit then isn't tied to the state of Germany? Good we can replace germans fully and you are all fine, right?

>So his spirit then isn't tied to the state of Germany?
No, it’s greater than that.
>Good we can replace germans fully and you are all fine, right?
No, we’ll kill you

the truth that lead me down this rabbit hole was their part in communism. from spain to russia, to america all jews is was ive been told of course i went and checked. surely enough almost all jews. i was an avid anti communist and hated anything related to it, and when i relized its origin and its sponsers, i couldnt ignore the fact, they were my enemies, ones that tried to destroy countries countless times.

I see you took the demoralizepill

>No, we’ll kill you
no you wont. I will get replaced. Europe of the future will be free of germans but feel free to worship hitler if that helps you cope.

Thank you for noticing! I've been working out.

more like a truthpill : (

cyanide

welcome newfag. you are here forever.

Attached: 1650827784809.jpg (556x604, 76.09K)

Miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe. Rip kang

you are a shitskin turkroach, no one cares if you are getting replaced like it is happening in your shithole turkroachland with all the nigger refugees. you are a parasite in the first place

Wtf are you talking about, hitler didn't give israel to anyone. In fact he sympathised with the arabs about jewish settlements in palestine.

I am disgustingly german
But the fact that you already assume I am not german means the replacement is unstoppable
so yeah assume what you want. Blackpill people
germany is already replaced
everyone with a german flag is already non-german

Attached: 1633311737272.jpg (646x854, 246.16K)