90% of people 18 and over in the US are vaccinated

Does this make it easier or harder to find a good woman, Any Forums?

Think about it, with 90% of womyn marked you instantly know they are not worth your time. Meanwhile those 10% are at least some degree of based.

The problem is this creates a lot more competition for those 10%, but will these women want a vaxxed retard when they themselves resisted the psyop and are unvaxxed???

Attached: the_vaxxed.jpg (927x561, 191.93K)

Fuck niggers
Fuck jannies
Fuck trannies
Fuck vaxxies

Attached: apumicdrop.jpg (887x800, 59.4K)

>believing these numbers
Motherfucker they faked the Covid numbers you think they aren’t faking these as well?

Vaccines do not affect your IQ. Because the IQ of Americans is supposed to be 0. No matter how much it is lowered nothing will change.

Attached: 1655179365275.jpg (390x377, 29.01K)

this

>PRING PONG CHRING CHONG DOG MEAT MAKE WANG ROOK STRONG

>Does this make it easier or harder to find a good woman, Any Forums?

it's easier to find a good woman nowadays.
the vaxx is a signal for retardation.
non-vaxxed = non-retarded = good. now instead of bullshit questions like do you "believe in God?" which were used to filter whores from good women, you can just ask "are you vaxxed" and you'll know that if she says "no", she also believes in God, is a good woman who is smart and dependable

See, the IQ of Americans is so low that they don't even have any creativity in racism anymore.

Easier for everyone except the 80 IQ antivax virgins of Any Forums. They might have had a chance before but now antivaxxers have solified their kissless virgin status.

Attached: 12412312421.png (2848x2212, 3.27M)

>but will these women want a vaxxed retard when they themselves resisted the psyop and are unvaxxed
Other way around. Some of them(vaxxed) will want unvaxxed ironically enough. I have already encountered this in my personal life with several people I know trying to gaslight me into thinking they didn't take the vax when I know for a fact they did. One of them is a female friend who knows I'm unvaxxed and made a big deal about it among mutual friends early on. Now they're hitting me up constantly to "spend some alone time together to catch up"

I hate the vax, but nothing is happening to them, which pisses me off. WHERE IS MY NORMIE GENOCIDE

You fags got my hopes up for nothing

You said virgin twice.

You should get your memory tested user, might have brain aids.

Those numbers are a complete fabrication.
The real percentage of vaxxies is between 30% to 50%, depending on region.

The get the vaxxed numbers estimated from how many doses were shipped. There is no federal database on vaccinations given vs population numbers. Their estimation is way high. Ask any person who is over administering and ordering vaccines. They throw away more doses than they are injecting. The only ones who get injected now are the already injected wanting boosters. Not many mothers are risking their kids.

the meek shall inherit the earth

when will cheap houses ? two weeks ?

Did you manage to escape the vax tho? Srs question. China seems to be pretty gung-ho about pushing theirs, and I'm curious to how a rice-muncher would manage to dodge it.

now show us the stats of 20-30 year olds lmao. boomers could NOT stop seething over here and there the media went crazy (led by the BBC) cus 20-30 year olds would just not get the vax lmao. it was seriously under 20%.

those numbers are made up u moronic shill. u still believe official numbers? damn u're stupid

Checked
For me (fort wayne, IN), most women i know are marked. My wife is officially vaxxed on paper bc her work required it, her cousin was against it until her new boyfriend told her to get it. All her coworkers got it, of which there are many. Nobody quit when her work required it.

The only people I know who arent vaxxed are myself, my mother, stepfather, and their children, and the people I work with (im blue collar, whereas my wife works in service). Two people I work with are women. Both are married and one is like 65.

So in all there are 3 women and 9 men officially not vaxxed, most of whom are immediate family with each other

>90% of people 18 and over in the US are vaccinated
Jesus you're almost as retarded as we are.

Attached: 161872743254.jpg (226x258, 8.77K)

Im asking my buddy now, he's jabbed a lot of people as a pharmacy tech