It really

makes you think at times

Attached: hrm.png (588x651, 111.72K)

EVEN THE PHONES GET SICK

Nah, not really. Actually, I'm getting sleepy.

i bet this just removes unwanted comments.

You need to get your iPhone vaxxed, goy.

Georgia Guidestones were erected on 3/22 and knocked down on 7/6, which is George W Bush's 76th b-day, in area code 706.
This day was also 7mo, 6d before Super Bowl 57 (which is on the day leaving 322d in yr).

Also, God of War: Ragnarok trailer came out same day (7/6); release date revealed was 11/9.
In addition to turning 76 years old, George W Bush also turned 1016 sidereal months old (911 UPSIDE DOWN) on 7/6/2022.
Shinzo Abe was shot 119 days after the anniversary of the Fukushima nuclear disaster.
The Guidestones were destroyed in their 43rd year of existence; George W Bush was the 43rd president.

God of War (2005) came out 3/22
Shinzo Abe was shot 2 months & 23 days after the date of Lincoln's assassination.

ALL A COHENCIDENCE, GOY!

Attached: 1657527341730.png (949x814, 723.77K)

>Using phone
>"A high profile actor is trying to access your content. Your phone will now be irreversibly destroyed and your cloud content sent to the FBI for safekeeping to make sure it didn't leak."
>No opt out

It is.

>only corrupt politicians have the right to privacy
got it

I bet the threatening letters the Biden admin has to send to everyone to get them to protect his crackhead son are fucking hilarious

Exact center of Robb Elementary School is 3.22 km from Masonic Lodge #472.
Uvalde shooting happened 322 days after George W Bush's b-day.
Bill Gates's dad died 322 days after Bill Gates's b-day.
The crypto-jew Marrano jesuit Adam Weishaupt, who founded the Bavarian Illuminati, died on the 322nd day of the year.

"Skull and Bones" aka "Order 322" aka "The Brotherhood of Death" is the oldest secret society at Yale.
George W Bush wrote in his autobiography, "[In my] senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society; so secret, I can't say anything more."

In Kabbalah (the etymological origin of "cabal"), the Tree of Life has 3 pillars and 22 paths.
Genesis 3:22:
“And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:”

Will Byers, the "Stranger Things" character, is born March 22 (3/22). His "True Sight" power lets him "see the Ethereal Plane" and view the Upside Down.
Hermes Trismegistus on the Emerald Tablet:
"As above, so below. As within, so without. As the universe, so the soul."

"masonic" = 223 (Key of Agrippa)
let A=1 up to Z=26:
"skull and crossbones" = 223
"the synagogue of satan" = 223

Attached: 1657527611403.png (956x872, 697.04K)

Attached: 1657527581449.png (856x868, 1.25M)

Literally "Rules for thee, but not for me"
This shit is fucking insane, lmao
God save us

Attached: 1637458169479.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Attached: 1657527727336.png (745x765, 790.25K)

They should have added this long ago. It’s not the job of online vigilantes and foreign countries to investigate people’s personal devices. That’s why we have the police

The truth is a threat to their democracy.

>apple announced a new feature to protect crackhead pedos
ok cool
but it doesn't take a state-sponsored hacker to jack your security questions

The fact that all high profile users use the latest iphone did make that the prime target for israeli hackers and using a less secure android phone become an attractive choice due to there not being hacks for that particular system.
It'd be obvious move for apple to do this then, they have the engineering power.

You got it centuries ago.

>That's why we have state-sponsored, government-funded police, to look after the very same government and politicians that fund them, and pay for their pension

Bush did Georgia Guidestones

>God save us
He damned you for interfering with the curse of the ba'al worshippers.
They didn't tell you about that, did they?

Your forgetting abe Lincoln was shot 4664 days before shinzo abrme was born Nelson mandelas prison number was 46664

>apple announced a new feature for iphones
okay
>called lockdown mode
okay
>to protect high-profile users
okay
>such as politicians and activists
okay
>against state-sponsored hackers
literally impossible.
they have all the time, resources, and talent.
if they want in, they're getting in.