TALIBAN TOURISM OPEN FOR BUSINESS

There is a Youtube channel doing daily videos about life in Taliban-ruled TRADghanistan.
youtu.be/Lam-F9NCv3Y

What are Any Forums thoughts on this?

Attached: TALIBANOPEN.jpg (1254x1078, 519.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cP_gsuMBwHM
youtu.be/LiiHPO-Kkww
youtu.be/rNp6aFpx8bA
youtu.be/R_5JfGZj6Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always wanted to see what a terror group would do upon winning, do they mellow out? Do they just set up a bigger camp? Seems like the Talibs actually want to run some state of sorts

Ironically it will be much safer now for tourists than under American occupation.

Taliban celebrate ramadan!

youtu.be/cP_gsuMBwHM

Attached: TaliGamers.jpg (1419x1079, 649.37K)

nice a fag free holiday, in a based traditional values society!

Put yourself in a situation where every fucking day you have to fight to stay alive. Trouble is, once you're there, it's almost impossible to transition back to regular society.
I grew up in a nigger infested ghetto, been in innumerable fist fights, several knife fights, even a few fun fights. I worked hard to get out of poverty, bought a nice house on a lot of land in the country, was arrested two months ago because I was at a "community get together", some effete faggot was being a snooty prick the whole time to me, and instead of just taking it like everyone else there, I beat him until he pissed himself. Literally kept hitting him, and anyone who tried to stop me, until he pissed his pants. Where I grew up, what he was doing would be called "trying", and if you let someone "try you" without violent repercussions, it was a signal to the whole hood that you were weak and easy prey. In polite society, it's just called being a prick and I guess you're supposed to ignore it or out talk the prick. Never been good at talking but you don't survive around niggers if you can't fight.
Got it pled down to misdemeanor assault and I have to pee in a cup once a month for the next year. Had to pay the faggots medical bills for a broken nose and jaw, too.

Afghanistan was never a regular society anyways, the cities never started dominating the rurals like in other states, tribal affiliations dominated over the freedom rights

nah, it's gonna be more tribal bullshit with iran and pakistan interfering like always. pakistan and the taliban are already going at it. a bunch of aghanis are going to starve to death because the taliban retards can't into agriculture. they're all subhumans

You didn't plea 2nd degree battery down to misdemeanor assault, kek, I'll take things that didn't happen for $500

GROWING OPIUM WITH TALIBAN

youtu.be/LiiHPO-Kkww

Attached: 1620024992037.jpg (378x488, 22.82K)

Based Tali-chads.

why does it look 10x less shitty ?

>two and a half talimen.

Attached: bild13-984746933.jpg (640x360, 107.01K)

WHAT CAN YOU BUY FOR 10$ IN AFGHANISTAN!?

youtu.be/rNp6aFpx8bA

Attached: Talikino.jpg (1538x1079, 1.02M)

Move along neocon.

Attached: _106598597_afghan_opium_chart-nc[1].png (2666x1875, 177.8K)

Did you see the big flag. How can something be shitty with such a huge flag.

mexico moved into the opium now, due to decline in demand for pot in us

is still too uncertain.
You get kidnapped and then they demand a ransom.
because the country is poor, in your video at about 8:00 min. you see the girl begging for food.
nevertheless, it is pleasing to see that the country is taking a positive path to the outside world.
besides, you assholes should send your children to school otherwise the education gap to the western countries is too big and you will never get ahead.

Attached: 1655424051473.png (640x703, 346.85K)

BEAUTIFUL GANDHARA!

youtu.be/R_5JfGZj6Hc

While West collapses, Tradghanistan enters a new age!

Attached: diD_xZ-8_400x400 (1).jpg (400x400, 48.38K)

Going to change quick now that the government is about to be flush with Chinese cash.

Sore loser cope. Enjoy being replaced by 3rd world and having degenerate, godless, cheating wives

Epic, people should visit ameen

t. glowie

They didn't build this stuff huh?