That's depressing.

>og is ukrap flag
>amerishart propagating
>random imagery

ok zogbot

Attached: 403.jpg (320x324, 26.42K)

No, for real.
That's them trying.

Reminder that anyone who calls someone else a ‘glownigger’ (federal agent) is actually one such themselves to monopolise on two-dimensional thinking in reverse psychology.
Real posters just ignore them if they believe they are real feds as not too add fuel on the fire.

Ukrainian flag. You seem to have trouble spelling Ukrainian.

Watch interviews of russian pows. Some of them are literally without any sort of military training. russian conscripts aren't actually taught military skills anyway. Bullets are too expensive etc. The conscripts are there to make money for their superiors not cost money.

why do you care what happens on the opposite side of the planet

anyone noticed how the shilling has been ramped up into overdrive the last few days?

A russian take cover in my home from Azov forces
He hides in WC
A moment later he come out and says "vhut is white seat thing in WC? Is new amerikanski vheapon da?!? EXPLAIN!!"
Tell him is paté machine
He reaches into hole, pulls mushy turd, puts in mouth
"Oh daaaa cyka, most delicious paté ever eaten!"
Takes a bagful for his comrades and leaves

True story

You mean pro-Putin shilling? Yes they are getting more and more desperate.

this war is just a big prank on ukrainian men

Attached: 16519402863.jpg (1080x2400, 1.05M)

>Russia is just having a prank, right?
>This isn't them actually trying, right?

Remember the cold war Ameribro? Ya neither do I since I was born as it ended. But I've studied it and Russian history in general to know the following.

1. There likely were some serious fuckups in the beginning of the SMO. Cuz any military would have then and because as a rule Russians tend to have big ones right at the start of every war they get into.
2. The whole fiasco with the conscripts getting sent in was a big one and I'm pretty sure some people in upper-middle management....well they might require The Red Army's necromancers about now...they won't get it but they'll need it.
3. ((Pic related)) the KGB and a certain subset of Russians are extremely skilled at persuasive psychological manipulation. As well as they've always been regarded as the top of the field in HUMINT. Or human intelligence which is you know using humans to do your intelligence gathering for you instead of relying on you know electronics and surveillance all that other shit. So in conclusion yeah the Russians are fucking with everybody to a massive degree right now. So yeah if you live near a military Target or installation anywhere in the US well I wouldn't get too comfy Fren.

Attached: KnowTheDifferenceIDENTGlowNiggers.png (500x877, 290.66K)

Nice, so I can get hired simply by calling you a gownigger, glownigger.

> Russia is just having a prank, right?

> This isn't them actually trying, right?
No it's 100 true.

Attached: IMG_20220711_134713_112.jpg (960x1280, 194.5K)

So, they're just pretending to be retarded and getting their ass handed to them for theatrics?
Bold move, Cotton.

>t. glownigger

Yes. Ukraine winning so hard.

Attached: IMG_20220708_214830_024.jpg (1280x960, 525.54K)

seems legit

Notice how they painted the Z backwards the first time. Lol fuckin retards

>This isn't them actually trying, right?
No, it is.

Attached: 1655172127339.jpg (886x886, 128.9K)

>Watch interviews of russian pows
Watching literal state propaganda is better than watching POW interviews you braindead retard. Of course they are gonna say they are conscripts who dindu knew nothing.

A trained soldier would only say their name, rank, and serial number.