Missing him

Still crying over this にが. He was a real one. He was a real one.

All you chinks celebrating can fuck yourselves, nobody will ever care about China and the only good thing abour your country is the Women who you retards tried to have killed at birth. Be human or fuck off, nobody likes you.

For my chad にほん appreciators, I hope you are doing well. I cried for hours because of what happened to Mr. Abe.

He just wanted people to reproduce and have families and get married and for Japan to be taken seriously again. Why is that a bad thing?

He kept pisslamic appreciators out, he could have had a family like he preached but loved his infertile wife so much that he couldn’t divorce her.

He was a real man, I want to be like Abe Shinzo, not like you fucking chincel bugmen.

I’m glad the footage of his is obscured and not graphic. He doesn’t deserve to be mocked by you rat, goblin chincels.

Attached: B5D16E12-F5AD-4D7A-9C50-C1A48DCD7854.jpg (365x365, 65.41K)

STFU roastie, you never knew who he was until yesterday.

You will never be first world country. You have no diplomacy, you have no democracy, you have no freedom. You are a pariah country twisted by corruption and nationalism into a crude mockery of developed countries perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and business. Behind your back all countries hate you. Your ancestors are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “connections” laugh at your ghoulish political agenda behind closed doors.

The west are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed countries to annex out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even North Korea who is insolated, looks hollow and famished to a foreigner. Your propaganda is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a greedy foreigner rich invest with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected idealism.

You will never be happy. You hire out wumaos every single day and tell yourself China will prosper, but deep inside you feel the tofu buildings crumbling down like paper, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - your countrymen will rise up, steal your military assets, rebel to your authority, and burn you like the teachers in the great leap forward. Tankies will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your party's name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a fascist authoritarian commie is buried there. Your agenda will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is an ideology that is unmistakably flawed.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 448B55BA-D62E-4490-BD00-ED3D7B1FA6AC.jpg (310x310, 27.57K)

cringe gaijin

I did you fucking cucked german bitch

No no, cringe doesn’t mean what you think it does, the word you are looking for it based. Correct also works.

Attached: C785B934-1BD5-491E-91D1-1887E155D577.jpg (1080x1185, 137.21K)

Bro I only heard about him yesterday but I've been crying non stop since then. He is just like my brother from another mother blah blah

All he wanted was to help Japan, all he wanted was for Japan to grow. You should be thankful if any one of you faggots cares about Japan, he should be credited with every baby born. You will never be like Abe Shinzo.

Attached: A711408B-73D1-46A9-A68A-22D5C9F746B5.jpg (764x764, 88.77K)

You sound like a tranny now

>Better than looking like and actually being one.

Attached: 4462CAAD-B780-4F1C-B18E-A053D961931D.jpg (788x1024, 160.45K)

You know that you could just install the character set to your computer or phone instead of doing whatever you decided to do there.

I do have it on my phone. I switch between 英語 and 日本語.

Leaves are used to decorate the tree. Leaves are not used to pretend that they are the tree itself.

Attached: 123.png (790x868, 386.39K)

Was he against covid vaccines? No.

Was he against mass immigration? No.

Did he promote natalism? No

Did he call out jew neocons? No, in fact he tried to change jap constitution so Japan could join the next Afghanistan or Iraq nation building mission.

He did nothing except endear himself to deep state neocons our enemies.

>にが
lmao I believe they would use katakana

>He just wanted people to reproduce

Sauce? Where the fuck does he say that? Why the fuck are people spreading this lie? And promoting natalism isn't some dry LDP policy paper on how japan needs to raise its birthrate to preserve economic growth. If Abe was really for natalism he should've used his fucking twitter and tweeted something Elon Musk, the japanese people might disappear if birthrate doesn't improve. This faggot never used his bully pulpit. Much like every other introvert japanese leader they just kinda referenced it without making it a big deal. Imagine if he put the same effort into natalism as he had on revising Japan's constitution so they can have a regular military.

Abe put as much effort into boosting the birthrate as he did ducking.

this

I thought it was funny. Every day after that I imagined Ranger from Quake bunnyhopping onto the streets of Tokyo and hitting him with a super shotgun. LOL, I CAN STILL HEAR IT NOW!
*HERRO JAPAN! ANOTHER GRORIOUS DAY! FOR THE EMPE- what that sound?"
"HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH"
"Quad Damage~"
"OH NO IT IS QUAKE RANGAAAAA- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
When I found out that he actually got super-shotgunned, that made my day.

Attached: file.png (179x281, 48.98K)

Who are you referring to here. The Chinese population as a whole or the CCP? I’m confused

lol, trufax

Hahaha, good one me!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"QUAD DAMAGE"
"oHHH NOOO IT IS QUAKEU MAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Attached: 1657276261249.webm (720x1238, 993.78K)

And then he looks up
"BUT I DON'T LIKE DEATHMA-ACK!"